12

The Crowd

Everyone was in a large meeting room in the hospital for now that the babies were born there were too many people involved to just crowd into Tsunade's personal office. The main house of the Hyuga's were there, the head honchoes of the Uchiha clan was present, Inuzuka's, Nara's, the Sarutobi's, Sand Siblings, Hokage's family and more were sitting or standing around, all eyes on Tsunade who was holding a singular piece of paper. It was already known that Gaara was the father of Naruto's twins, for one of the babies looked just like him and while it was rumored Iruka had Kakashi's baby, it wasn't known for sure.

"Alright, settle down," said Tsunade, tapping the podium she was standing in front of. The loud rumblings of the talking quieted into a hush.

"There were six children born of the five she-male pregnancies," she started. "The five men who donated their semen, blood and DNA samples to Orochimaru's Male Pregnancy Serum Experiment were as followed, Kakashi Hatake, Asuma Sarutobi, Kankuro and Gaara Subaku and Sasuke Uchiha. It's been revealed that also Iruka Umino donated however his sample was rejected. The five men who were chosen to grow wombs and subsequently gave birth to babies are as followed, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, Neji Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shikamaru Nara and Iruka Umino, who aforementioned had been specially chosen by Orochimaru as a better candidate for womb growth."

Tsunade took a breath and kept going. "At approximately three minutes after the five men drank the serum, they felt pain and a fully functioning already pregnant womb was formed. Within two days, all five men gave birth by summoning and one Cesarean-section, to singletons and one case had twins. All six children are perfectly healthy with no signs of abnormal blood, bones or physical structure."

"And now, with a simple blood test of all six of the children, their parentage has been determined." Tsunade paused to drink some water after that long speech and the air in the room was tense and frightened.

"The children Mika and Miki Uzumaki-Namikaze," started Tsunade. "Have been fathered by Gaara Subaku of the Sands."

Tsunade raised her hand for silence as the rumblings started up again. "The child Tsubasa Hyuga was fathered by Sasuke Uchiha." A group of people called out happily and clapped, for it had been decided that a mating of Uchiha and Hyuga blood was a good thing. Only Sasuke and Neji didn't appear to be happy about it.

Tsunade called for silence, then went on. "The child Kana Inuzuka, has been fathered by Kankuro Subaku the Puppet Master." There was two very distinctive groans of denial.

Tsunade continued once it was quiet again. "The child Sora Nara has been fathered by Asuma Sarutobi." There was an extremely loud response, including blistering curses and shouts. It took another bullhorn to bring silence among the room.

"And lastly," said Tsunade. "The child Hikaru Umino, has been fathered by Kakashi Hatake. Please take a moment to understand this, then Hokage, you will have your word." Tsunade stepped down from the podium very gratefully and slumped down on a chair, guzzling water. Her partner Jiraya was sitting next to her and was writing furiously on a notepad. He had told her this whole she-male business was spawning a great idea of new Icha-Icha Paradise books, a series he was going to name Smut-Smut and Tsunade truthfully didn't want to know anything about it.

The Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze stood up to the podium and whistled with two fingers in his mouth, it was higher pitched than the bullhorn and the dog clan clasped their ringing ears, for that hurt them more than anyone else.

"Good," said Minato once it was quiet. "Now, my order stands as it always has," he began. "Kakashi and Iruka, you will be married, live in the same home and raise your child together as a family until he is eighteen and is deemed able to take care of himself, upon which you can divorce if you wish and marry again. This rule pertains onto Kiba and Kankuro, Gaara and Naruto, Sasuke and Neji as well as Shikamaru and Asuma. Because this is considered a state issue of marriage, there will be no wedding ceremony. The five couples are to appear in the Fire Leaf Courthouse where Hiruzen Sarutobi will conduct the exchange of vows and the signing of the marriage contract, I will be there personally to make sure all goes well."