Chap six

The She-Males

After having a visit by Tsunade and eating breakfast, showering and changed into hospital gowns, the five she-males found themselves sitting in a lounge together. It had been quiet at first, but now a conversation had started.

"I'm still in shock," told Neji, wiping at his red eyes from stress. "Every time I think its all lie and I'm dreaming, my baby..." he laid a soft hand onto his mound. "She moves. Its uncomfortable."

"I...I honestly like it," admitted Shikamaru, who hadn't told this to anyone yet. "When the baby moves...I feel love, an intense hot love. I don't know what type of mother I'll make, but I already love my baby."

"I don't know what to think," said Kiba, shaking his head. "I'm too busy tripping over the consummate marriage shit than anything else. I just don't think I can do it."

"We have to," said Naruto, his head lowered. "The Hokage ordered it and we have no choice. Iruka-sensei," Naruto looked over at the oldest she-male who hadn't spoken yet. "Can you give us some advice on gay sex?"

The other three hurriedly looked at the oldest who looked like he had gotten poleaxed. He stuttered and stumbled at first, then said, "Boys, I know I'm older, but that doesn't mean I'm well-versed in things of this matter," he began. "I've never felt a sexual attraction to another man so I can't tell you anything, I don't know it myself."

"Just tell me this." Kiba watched him carefully. "Does gay sex including putting a penis in the butthole?"

The others looked like Kiba had slapped them but stared at Iruka for the answer, all needed to know.

Iruka looked over at their open demanding faces and had to give the correct answer. "Yes."

"OH NO...." They all whined loudly and slumped back in their seats.

"Oh I know, I know!" Neji had gotten idea. "On the wedding night," he began in a low and excited whisper. "We'll pretend we had sex and then just tell the Hokage that the marriage is consummated, we don't have to really do it all!"

"Wrong," said Iruka as the others looked excited. "There'll be a physical exam the next day to make sure the deed was done. It'll be able to tell if the sex was done or not."

"Yeah because we'll have ripped open asses," grumbled Kiba, shifting in his seat. "We'll walk funny for the rest of our lives."

"Well it hurt," asked Naruto warily. "Can't we take some sort of pill and sleep through it?"

"I like that idea," said Shikamaru eagerly. "Just blink and its over!"

Iruka personally liked that idea too, but he knew that wasn't how it was going to be. "Your families won't let you walk into the bedroom blind," he said. "They should know more about this than the five of us do and they'll tell you want you need to know. While I'm sure the sex act won't be comfortable or necessarily enjoyable, it doesn't have to be almighty painful either. You'll be prepared and ready when the time comes, the act will go as swift and as painless as possible, then it'll be over."

"How long do we have to stay married," asked Neji. "I don't want to be stuck with another guy for the rest of my life."

Iruka answered, "Until the child is eighteen years old and able to take care of his or herself. Children in Naruto's case."'

"EIGHTEEN?" For the four younger ones that felt like eternity.

Shikamaru did the math and calmed down. "We'll be thirty-six years old, thirty-seven in Neji's case," he explained. "That's still relatively young. We can get women and remarry if we wish."