Jake

finding out that geo was her dad all along...was a shock, shes been living with him for a few months now, shes happier, but sad that sophia hasnt spoken to her. sophia was upset that Liv was moving out, she was also upset that her mom had lied, that her sister was also her cousin...talk about jerry springer shit.

I layed there next to her, geo was cool about us bieng in her room as long as the door was open... Talk about a real dad! Rob never gave a shit, well only when it was convenient for him. Her laugh, that beautiful laugh, I hadn't heard it in months. Finally, it wasn't her "everything is perfect" laugh, but it was close.

I finally told her what I had been planning to do after graduation. The recruter has me signed up to leave for training 2 weeks after graduation. I was a little hesitant to tell her my desicion, although it is thebest I can do for her and I.

"So, I can write you everyday!? "

I nodded yes.

"How romantic will this be? Notebook status or dear John status?"

"depends? Are you going to marry a family friend behind my back that's dieing?" I looked at her sternly.

She giggled," no, the only man I will ever marry, is laying on this bed beside me.." she had a sad smile. A tear streaming down her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Shaking her head,"nothing... I don't know why I've been so emotional lately," she was laying on her side facing me. I held my head up with my left hand.

"period?"

She wasn't that type if girl to be embarrassed when talking about things like that with her man, and quit frankly I didn't give a shit! I bought her pads and tampons one time. I didn't know it was either or I thought girls used both!

"no... Wait!? I can't remember...." she shot up and looked around her room. I shot up too. She stared at me." umm I think it was the begging of last month, not the middle?" she asked herself. My heart slowed its pace.

"shit for a moment there I thought you were going to say you were pregnant" we laughed. Then she stayed quiet.

"MUTHA FUHKAZ!" I shouted as I played the latest of call of duty. Since Liv was at Geo's we hardly had are alone time for ourselves, so we kick it at my house now. Seeing as how mom n dad are always working or out on some business ronday vu.

I heard a Liv say something.

"Sorry baby what?! I gotta kill this asshole,"

She walked over and unplugged the t.v.

"NOOO WHAT THE HELL LIV?!" I looked at her, her face was worried and as if she'd seen a ghost. Then she just looked pissed off, at me! I gulped, shit what did I do ? I thought. She then turned her gaze to the coffee table, my eyes followed. I stood up, I dropped the controller and threw my hands up in defeat. I felt my heart beat fast, and laud. We looked at each other.