Update :)

Hey guys! Just have a few updates for you.

So, first we feel like you guys don't know us that well. We want you to leave any questions about us down below and we will do whole part on answering all of your questions. It could be anything.

Currently, Alex is at her cottage so it is just me, Akaylah. This Saturday (July 28th) I will be with her for a whole week so there will be no updates due to the fact that we have no internet at her cottage.

We are going to three concerts in the Toronto area and would love to meet any of you that are going. We're going to the Austin Mahone, Ed Sheeran, and The Janoskians concert. 

The Austin Mahone concert is the first one coming up on August 13th at Echo Beach. The Vamps, Fifth Harmony and Shawn Mendes will be performing as well. We plan to be there all day. I will leave our social media down below (we have new twitter and instagram handles) or you can message us on here if you are going. Alex is super excited to see Shawn and I'm over the moon about The Vamps.

Again, we would love to meet any of you because it would be nice to meet the people who love this book. Also, we are about to hit 400k READS! It means so much to us that you actually like this preference. Okay, I feel like I'm rambling now, so bye!

(If you don't want to meet us that's cool. But you would be missing out because I'm pretty awesome, I'm not sure about Alex though...lol jk.)

Twitter: holdmespinosa & forevermendes08

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: holdmespinosa