144. Promposals

Shawn: He writes you a song and sings it to you.

Aaron: He (tries) to bake you a cake that says: PROM?

Matt: He fills your locker with balloons. The balloons all have different letters on them which spell the word PROM.

Johnson: He writes a rap for you. 

Gilinsky: You and Jack were already dating, so he really only had to say " y/n will you go to prom with me?" And he gave you a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers you have ever seen. 

Taylor: He writes it on a football (it's hard to explain, so I inserted a picture! :) 

Carter: He buys you a snapback that says "Prom?" 

Nash: He surprises you after school with a long drive and a picnic. He hid the tickets to prom in the picnic basket.

Cameron: He's classy, he takes you to dinner and then for a walk on the beach where he asks you - The stars in the sky twinkled a lot that night

By: Alex

A/N: We are so sorry for the lack of updates these past few months. Akaylah and I are both in Grade 12 and it is very stressful - we find the time to write when we can. On a lighter note, since we are both graduating this year that means one thing - PROM!! We are both very excited, and that was the inspiration behind this preference. I (Alex) have my prom dress and if this chapter gets 100 votes, I will insert the picture of my dress in the next update. The next update will be "Your Prom Dress" - As you can see we're sticking with the prom theme for a little bit. 

As always, we love you guys and thank you for reading our book! Were getting closer to 4 million reads which is absolutely insane. Thank you xoxo