124. He Asks One Of The Other Boys For A Condom (Part 1)

Matt:

Matt's parents were out of town and he decided to have a little get together with you, Carter and Carter's girlfriend. You guys did these little double dates all the time. Matt ordered a large pizza and put on a movie that no one would end up watching. After the pizza was devoured both couples cuddled on the couch. Matt's hands started to roam all over your body.
"Matt, not here. There are other people around," you said as you looked over and saw Carter practically eating his girlfriend's face.
"Then let's go somewhere else, yeah?" Matt asked. You just nodded your head and walked out of the room waiting for Matt to follow.
"Hey, Carter. Do you have an extra rubber by any chance?" Matt whispered.
"I only have one man, sorry."
Carter's girlfriend got up from the couch and said, "Did you think I was gonna have sex with you at Matt's house?"
"Better to be safe than sorry?" Carter said tentatively. Carter's girlfriend slapped him across the face and stormed out of the house.
"Guess you won't be needing that condom after all." Matt said with a smirk on his face.
"Fuck off," Carter said as he gave Matt the condom and left through the front door after his girlfriend.
Matt finally came to his bedroom where you were waiting. "Let's continue where we left off."

Carter:

Matt was having a huge house party and invited you and Carter to it. Carter came and picked you up around 10.
"Matt said that we could stay the night at his house if you're down." Carter spoke.
"Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun."
Once you got to the party, it was a night of drinking games, dancing, and laughter. As the party started to wind down, you asked Carter if you guys could go to the room you were suppose to share for the night. Carter said his last goodbyes to any stragglers left at the party and then took you to the room. It was right across from Matt's room. You both took off your clothes and climbed into bed. As you were there spooning, you could feel something hard on your lower back.
"Carter? Is that your dick sticking into my back?"
"Maybe. I'm kinda horny babe." Carter admitted.
"Really? Okay, let's do it!"
"Seriously? Okay, I need a condom. Let me go ask Matt for one."
Carter got up and left the room and entered Matt's room without knocking. He had walked in on Matt about to get it on with his girl.
"Sorry, to interrupt, but would you care to share the protection if you know what I mean." Carter said with his back turned to the couple in bed. Carter felt the condoms hit him in the back.
"Make me proud, Carter! Do it, do it!"
"Have fun yourself!" Carter said as he exited the room.

Taylor:

"Hey, Aaron. Can I talk to you?"
"Sure, what's up, Tay?"
"Y/N and I are planning a specialnight together. And I wanna have sex with her, but I don't know how to approach it. Any advice?" Taylor asked.
"Well, always make sure that she wants to have sex too. Is she a virgin?"
"No, but it would be the first time we are having sex with each other."
"Okay. Well if she agrees with it don't just stick it in there. Go slow. Make it memorable for her. And please make sure you use protection." Aaron said.
"Okay, I got it. Don't just poke it right in the hole, go slow and use a rubber. Speaking of rubbers, would you happen to have one by any chance?"
"Who do you think I am? Cameron? I don't just have an endless supply of condoms."
"Haha. My bad man." Taylor replied.
"But it's your lucky day. I happen to have one." Aaron said as he opened his wallet and pulled out an aluminum package.
"Thanks man, I owe you one." Taylor said giving Aaron a hug.

Nash:

Nash spent the whole day getting ready for your date tonight. He took a million and one showers. Got a fresh new haircut. And changed his outfit like 29 times. You could say he was pretty nervous. When he was just about done, Hayes came into his room.
"Here you might need these." Hayes said as he threw a strip of condoms on Nash's bed.
"I'm the one that's supposed to be supplying you with condoms. Not the other way around. Where did you even get these from?"
"I have connections, don't worry about it." Hayes stated.
"Whatever, I won't need them. We are just going out for a date, that's all."
"If you say so, big bro."
After 10 more agonizing minutes you finally showed up to Nash's house. When Nash opened the door his jaw literally fell open. You were wearing a tight royal blue strapless dress with silver heels.
"You look incredible!" Nash stuttered.
"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." You replied.
"Here are my keys. I'll meet you in the car, I just need to grab something real quick." Nash said as he ran back into the house.
"Hey, Hayes. I changed my mind! I need those condoms after all!"

Jack Gilinsky:

Jack invited you over for a late night get together. His parents were out for the night and he thought it was the perfect time for you to spend the night with him. He cooked you guys some dinner. It wasn't anything special, just some spaghetti and meatballs. After that you guys spent the rest of the night in Jack's room. As you guys laid in Jack's bed things began to get heated. Your kissing was passionate and intense. Both of your hands were exploring each others bodies.
"Do you want to?" Jack asked.
"Yeah. Do you have a condom?"
"Shit, I'll be right back."
With that, Jack put his shirt back on and buckled up his pants. He ran down the stairs and out the door. He ran to his neighbour's door repeatedly knocking until they answered it.
"What's up, Jack? You trynna smoke?" Jack Johnson said as he opened the door.
"Nah, man. I'm good. Y/N is at my house and I need a condom quick!"
"Oh, don't worry man I got you." Johnson went away and came back with a whole box of condoms. "Here, take the whole pack."
"Thanks, Johnson."
"Yo, call me later and tell me how it goes."
"In your dreams, Jack." Gilinsky said as he ran back to his house to finish what he started with you.

By: Akaylah

The second part will be uploaded at 20 COMMENTS and 100 Votes!