"That sucks." He smiled. "What is your dream car?"

"Yes it does suck. A black Range Rover, they are stunning cars." I answered as he raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I said at his look.

"Nothing, it's just I have a black Range Rover at home that I love too."

"Well of course you do! You are a multimillionaire. You've most probably got at least 100 fancy cars." I said with a little laugh.

He laughed too. "Nope not that many. I like cars but I can't drive 100 at once so it will be a waste but I do have 4 cars."

He put the radio on and Ed Sheeran 'Supermarket Flowers' was playing. The song reminded me of my mum as I wished she could see the person I have become and I hope she would be proud of me. Tears were slowly rising to the surface of my eyes, I tried so hard not to let them fall. I turned my head to look out the passenger window so Brax couldn't see my eyes welling up as I blinked so hard to keep my tears in.

"Are you ok Addison?" Brax asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied.

"No you're not fine. What's wrong?"

I took a breath in. "It's just.... this song reminds me of my mum." I said trying to stay bland and not go into too much detail.

"Where is your mum?"

Oh jeez here we go.... don't cry Addy, keep it together. "She died while she was in labour with me." I said blinking back my tears.

He placed he's hand on my knee, gave me a sad smile and said "I'm sorry about your mum Addison. When we get out the car I'll give you a cuddle."

15 minutes later we had arrived at a restaurant where the business lunch is being held.
Brax got out the car came round and opened my door as soon as I stepped out of the car I was embraced in a gentle but tight hug. I hugged him back. It felt so good to be in his masculine arms. It was like his arms were made for me as I fit perfectly in them.

"I promised you a cuddle and majority of the time I keep my promises." He said while cuddling me.

"Thank you. I needed that." I smiled when we parted. He wiped a tear that fell from my eye with his thumb. I liked this nice, gentle Brax. Why couldn't he be like that all the time.

We stood there for a few seconds staring at each other. I was definitely falling for him.

~~~FFMB~~~

We stepped into the restaurant and were greeted by a well dressed waiter. "Good afternoon Mr Carter your table is set up for you. Follow me please."

"Thank you Andy." Mr Carter said.

The restaurant was well lit, it wasn't a huge restaurant but was quite busy. There was a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the restaurant. The walls were light shade colours which made it lighter.

We ordered some water, I also order a coke and Mr Carter had the same.

Mr Holland hadn't arrived yet so we talked about what we were going to be talking about in the meeting.

"Make sure you write down all the important information and remember what I told you and stay on task. Do not let this man get under your skin. Stay professional at all times."

"Yes sir."

A couple of minutes later two men approached our table. One was older looking than the other so I'm assuming either father and son or Boss and assistant.