*41

¿

Adym's POV

"Follow me, please." The short lady lead me up the stairs. This house is so fucking huge so now I understand how Camara is as spoiled as she is. I've been here once before but I've never noticed how grand the house actually was. What could a family of four do with all these left over rooms and all this left over space. This family is barely ever home. The lady opened the door for me and smiled before I walked in. She shut the door behind her as I walked closer to the bed.

"Camara." I lightly shook her small body. She shifted a little bit but she still wasn't up. I shook her a little harder which caused her to moan. Not gonna lie, that was very attractive. She lifted her head up and looked me in the eyes before she turned her head and went back to sleep. "Camara, I just want to talk." I heard her sigh heavily before he got up out of bed and heavily stumbled into the bathroom. Do you think she's drunk? A few moments she got out and just stood there staring at me.

"Are you going to talk?" She asked as she walked over to the vanity. She grabbed her brush and started brushing her hair because right now it was a big ball of crazy.

"I'm sorry how everything happened." I started off. "I didn't want you to get hurt or potentially hurt Penelope. You mean so much to me and I can't stop thinking if I had just done something different then non of this would be happening. Penelope wanted us to break up and right now we're letting her win."  I saw her glossy eyes looking at me in the mirror until she cleared her throat.

"Adym, We're not getting together." That sentence just made my heart ache even more. "But, since I hate that bitch and everything she's done to me and you, we can still act like we're dating."

I gave her a confused expression, "What?"

She stood up and walked over to her bed until she was sitting next to me, "I'm not going to let Penelope fucking Blossom think that she can do whatever she wants and her away from it. We're going to show her that we're fighters but right after this situation is done I want nothing to do with you."

I stood up and walked towards the door before I stopped, "Camara?" She looked up at me. "I still love you." I said before I walked out.

How worse can my life get?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Camara's POV

"So, that's all that happened." Anderson's voice boomed through my phone.

"Well, that's kinda boring." Blake laughed. "I was expecting some tears and dark secrets to be revealed."

"Blake, this is not one of your drama lifetime movies sweetheart." I laughed as I put an earring in my ear. I've been on a group call with Anderson and Blake all morning trying to tell them what happened between me and Adym. I have to go to school today so they're comforting me.

"I'll help you out if you feel uncomfortable in school or whatever." Anderson spoke.

"You better or ill personally break off your balls. We can't have my bestie walking around like she's not the baddest bitch around." That caused us all to laugh.

"Alright, I'm about to head out so I'll text you guys after school." I said before I hung up the phone. I grabbed my bag and keys before I walked out my room and down the stairs.

"Have a good day at school, honey!" My mother yelled from her room.

"Mom, did you forget she sucks?" Brandon yelled from his room. I rolled my eyes before I walked out of the front door and towards my car. The drive to school was silent except the music playing in the background.

"Penelope fucking blossom is like totally bossing up right now." Ivana spoke as I walked to my locker. I looked around before I noticed her outfit. She's never worn anything like that before. What the fuck?

Penelope fucking Blossom:

"So, we just don't have dress code at this school anymore?" Anderson asked as he walked up to me

"So, we just don't have dress code at this school anymore?" Anderson asked as he walked up to me. I already knew he was talking about Penelope. She's always worn cute clothes but they were simple and nothing like this. Something has her feeling very bold and I don't like it.

"Girls, meet me in homeroom." I said before they walked off and I stayed behind with Anderson.

"Do you want to set her up for me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Ask her out to the masquerade party my father is having this Friday."

"Uhm, I already asked Blake."

I rolled my eyes, "Blake is my best friend. He's going to be with me and he'll understand so just ask her out for me. Please." He stared at for a second before he finally went over to her. I saw some slight touching and blushing before Anderson walked over to me.

"She's down." He shrugged his shoulders. "Now text Blake and tell him what happened before he actually breaks off my balls. That guy is scary."

I laughed as I texted him. We walked to homeroom together and sat in our seats. I looked up into the eyes of the person I almost forgot I had to see...

Adym fucking Yorba.
—————————————
Not going to lie Penelope is super pretty but we all hate her so she's ugly for now.