°3

¿

Camara's POV

"What." I answered my phone.

"You coming to the game tonight?"

"No, Anderson you know I don't go to those things. I'd rather stay home by myself and relax."

"Come on Camara maybe if you watch me play tonight I'll change your mind."

"Ugh, fine Anderson."

"Good! I got you in for free."

"Wooow, three dollars was gonna hurt my bank account so much but bye Anderson."

"Bye." I heard the line go dead.

I threw my phone on my bed as I stood up and pulled my hair from the bun. My blonde hair sat on my shoulders until I took my brush and carefully took out the small knots. After that my makeup was ok so I grabbed my car keys to my "Rimac Concept One" and darted down the stairs.

"Mom, I'm going to the football game! I'll be back tonight!" My voice echoed through the house.

"Ok, sweetheart have fun!" And with that I walked out my house and jumped in my car. I plugged in my aux cord and played "HIM". Looks like I'm gonna be in my feelings at a football game.

*Tiny Time skip*

"Hey Camara." A group of people waved when I walked pass.

"Hi." I wish I knew who I was talking to but oh well. Half of these people in school I don't care about and can suck my left manicured toe.

I looked around seeing people I know but I don't feel like talking to right now. Then I saw Ivana and her girlfriend.

"Hey guys." I sat down next to them.

"What's up?" Haley said as Ivana was kissing her cheeks.

Ugh the PDA is killing me. Trust me being single has it's benefits but I'd rather be in a relationship especially my senior year. Easy prom date and homecoming date.

"Is Jocelyn coming?" I asked, Ivana.

"No, she's still pretty angry about Richard."

I shook my head totally understanding. I wanna punch Richard right in that little thing between his legs. Speaking of Richard I wonder if Amber is here. I scanned the bleachers until I saw her talking to some guys. Perfect timing.

"Ill catch you guys later." I spoke before walking off and towards Amber.

" Hey Camara." One of the guys said all the others staring at me.