°11

¿

Camara's POV

I heard a knock on my door, "Ms. Bates, there's a kind gentlemen wanting to see you."

"Let him in." I mumbled into my pillow.

After a few heard foot steps outside, my door finally swung open and I didn't even move. The footsteps got closer until one side of my bed sunk down and I felt arms wrap around my small waist. He tucked his head in my neck and his soft hair made me laugh, it kept tickling me.

I turned towards him, "Ande--what the hell!?" I yelled as I jumped out of bed.

"Can you lay back down. Your warm."

"Adym, what the fuck are you doing here?" I whisper yelled while stomping my foot on the ground.

"You walked out of class." He sat up, placing his back against my headboard.

"And?"

He sighed, "You never walk out of class."

I stood there thinking of what to say but nothing came, this time I'm speechless cause he's right.

"But why are you here?" I walked over to my vanity and started brushing the knots out my hair created while crying my eyes out.

"To see why you walked the hell out of my classroom."

"Personal problems, Yorba."

"Can you tell me." He put an adorable smile on his face.

"No."

"Please." He begged and put on his puppy dog face.

"He cheated."

"What?" Adym stood up from my bed.

I felt the tears stinging behind my eyes and my throat going dry. I took a deep breath, "I said he cheated."

"With who?"

"Doesn't matter. The fact is that he cheated and I'm done." I stood up from my vanity, grabbed my phone, and walked into the bathroom.

"Camara, are you ok?" Adym followed me into the bathroom.

"Never been better." I forced a smile as I cued the shower. "I'm stripping."

"Go ahead it's not like I'm not gonna see it when we finally fuck."

"Adym!" I smacked him in his chest.

~~~~

"You have some fucking nerve calling me."

"Baby, please just listen t-"

"Dont you fucking baby me. Do you even care about me Anderson? Do you even care about how stupid you made me look. I had to find out by Ivana, the school fucking drama whore. By now everyone knows about this little 'scandal' between you and Amber. I know you saw me walk out of class and your just now calling me at six fucking in the afternoon I walked out at eight in the morning Anderson."

"Camara, I'm honestly truly sorry. I'm not use to relationships you know I ride solo. I did relationships for you baby all for you because I knew we were going go be an amazing team. We're the most popular people in our school, the most known, and the most loved."

"Do you really think I care about how many people fucking love me in that school. I could give a fuck about them after high school they're all gonna be drunken mom's and dad's who live in trailers and eat road kill. I want you to love me Anderson. I want those cute couple goal moments. I want to bake cupcakes together, movie nights, study dates, play with your hair, and you to text me cute paragraphs on how much you love me."

"You know I can't do that Camara. I'm learning about relationships. I'm learning what to say when you ask about your outfit, how cute you look and do you look fat. I'm learning what things to do and not to do. Don't be mad at me Camara, I'm learning. I'm trying."

"Bullshit Anderson. All you do is stick your dick in females and leave them the next day. I'm not gonna look stupid. I'm done." I hung up the phone and threw it on my bed.

I fucking hate guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't updated in forever ik I suck.

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Follow me I'm pretty amazing (sometimes) :))