*42

¿

"Come in." I yelled.

"Hey." Blake smiled as he walked in. "I bought a special guest." I looked down and noticed Fluffy strolling in. I squealed as I picked her up and stared petting her. She brushed her head against my arm and she purred. "Sit down so I can do your hair." He instructed.

"Whoever knew my guy best friend would be doing my hair." I laughed as there was another knock on my door.

"Oh shit. Am I late?" Jocelyn asked as she walked in with multiple bags. She sat them down in front of me and started setting everything up.

"No, Blake just got here so you'll have plenty of time to do my makeup." I spoke. "Can we turn on music or something? It's oddly quiet." Blake went over to turn on my speaker which was already connected to my phone. In a matter of time Blackbear was booming throughout my room while Blake and Jocelyn were busy making me pretty.

"Is Penelope Blossom coming tonight." Jocelyn asked.

"Yeah, she's coming with Anderson."

"Blake, your cool with that?"

"Yeah, I don't mind. It's not like anything is going to happen between them. At the end of the day, he's still my boyfriend and I'm still the person sucking his dick." I laughed to myself before I felt pain in my head. "Don't move stupid."

"That was totally too much information but I understand what your saying." She laughed. "I can't wait to see what Amber is going to wear."

"Probably, something janky." I scoffed.

~~time skip.

I walked out of my walk in closet and back into my room so Jocelyn and Blake could see my outfit.

"Ok, but I've never understood why everyone loves Drake so much he's so-." Jocelyn stopped before she looked at me. Her and Blake had their mouths wide open.

"I'm guessing I look good." I laughed before I stepped in front of my mirror. I'm not going to lie I look fucking amazing. No one has anything on me tonight.

"Girl, I just want to scoop you up on a dinner plate and cover you in gravy." Blake spoke as he ran up to me.

"Yes, I agree with what he said." Jocelyn laughed as she looked me up and down. "You'll totally win princess of the night tonight."

"Camara!" I heard my mother yell. "It's almost time honey!" 

I sighed as I looked at myself once more in the mirror. I need tonight to be an amazing ass night.

Masquerade dress:

"We'll meet you downstairs

"We'll meet you downstairs." Blake spoke before he hugged me. "You look amazing." I smiled to him before I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I continued walking until I got to our famous ball room. Yes, we had a ball room. My father made it his duty that we had one installed so he wouldn't have to pay a bunch of people for work he could do.

"Oh honey." My mother walked up to me. "You look so wonderful."

"You look fucking sexy mom." I said as I hugged her.

"Oh." She laughed. "Watch your mouth sweetheart." She started walking with me while her arm was locked in mine. "Your father wants to see us so a magazine editor can take some pictures." I shook my head as we walked over there. The pictures didn't take long I mean we are a sexy ass family.

"Brandon, I swear to god." I huffed. "Stop stepping on my fucking dress."

"Calm yourself down big sis." Brandon laughed as he walked out of the ballroom. I sighed until I saw Blake and Jocelyn walk in.

"You guys look amazing!" I squealed as we hugged each other. "I can't wait till tonight."

~~time skip.

"Hey ladies!" Anderson yelled over the crowd.

"Hey babe." Blake ran up to him and hugged him. They kissed a few times until Anderson actually had he chance to hug all of us. Penelope was walking right behind with the biggest smile on her face. We were all talking for a couple of minutes until I left and went to go sneak some alcohol.

"Shirley Temple, please." I smiled to the bartender. He knew me so he knew he either gave me the drink or I complained to my dad.

"Your a little too young for a drink don't you think?" I heard a voice. I looked over and noticed a man a bit older then me. I smiled to him and looked forward.

Someone spoke on the microphone, "Everyone it's time for the dance. Let's see who's the best."

Everyone started walking into the dance floor.

"Care to join me?" He held out his hand. I looked at him and then his hand before I shrugged my shoulders. I grabbed him hand and we walked into the dance floor together. He put his hand in mine and put his arm around my waist causing me to press up against his chest. I rested my other hand on his shoulder while we danced to the tango beat.

*** dancing scene is up above :) ***

I looked around and saw Penelope laughing. She was the reason why I fell and I already knew it.

"Come on, give me your hand." He helped me stand up. "Come with me." We walked into the back of the ballroom away from everyone. He took off his mask and revealed his face.

"Adym." I whisper yelled. "What the fuck are you doing here." I slapped his chest.

"I came for you baby." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him. "I miss you."

"Adym, stop." I pushed away from him. "I can't do this right now." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Camara, please don't go." He has pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry." I snatched my arm. "I-I have to go." I walked away with tears in my eyes.
———————————
Do you think they're getting back together??