°30

¿

Camara's POV

"What are you going to wear?" Blake asked as he looked at himself in my mirror.

"Honestly, I have no idea. This isn't just some high school party, you know?"

"Ok, well you sit right there and play with your cat while I pick out your outfit."

I shook my head as I petted fluffy, "Who's the cutest cat."

It took Blake about twenty minutes to find my outfit. When I tell you this boy destroyed my whole room, I mean it.

"Blake, sweetheart, your cleaning these clothes up, right?"

Blake looked me in the eyes and raised his eyebrows, "I would say that you don't have a maid..but you do so this sounds like a job for your maid."

I started laughing before I took my shirt off.

"Woah, your just going to change in front of me." Blake covered his eyes.

"First of all, your my bestfriend and you have a boyfriend. I don't care if you saw me naked." I laughed which caused him to uncover his eyes.

I changed my clothes and looked into my mirror.

"Sexy mami!" Blake ran up behind me and started dancing.

We took a few mirror pictures before we headed out to the party. It took us a while to get to this party and then we discovered this so called party was at a damn club.

We stood waiting in line, "Are they going to let us in?" Blake spoke.

"I have a fake ID. Don't you?"

"Uhm, no. I'm a child of God."

"We need to get you fake ID. You never know what the hell can happen."

"So, how am I going to get in?"

"I got this Blake, don't worry."

We stood in line for ten minutes. I honestly didn't know how I was going to get Blake into this club but I can't just leave him. I'm happy I have a fake ID they come in handy whenever I need it.

"Next." The big ass bodyguard yelled over the crowd.

I handed him my ID and he kept glancing from the ID to my face. I gave him my million dollar smile just to make it seem more real.

"Go ahead." He handed me back my ID. He stopped Blake for his and I acted upon impulse.  I tripped over his foot and knocked down the velvet rope.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I'm just a little clumsy." I laughed as I sat on the ground. I signaled for Blake to walk in the club. "Help me up, handsome." He grabbed my hand and basically yanked me up. I walked inside the club with a smile on my face.