*40

¿

Camara's POV

"I'm loving that fucking belt." Blake walked up to me and admired my belt. I walked past him and into the back room so I can get myself together. "You good love?" I walked to the register and just stood there while I looked out the big glass door.

"I broke up with my boyfriend." I simply mumbled.

I felt Blake patting my back as I felt the tears streaming down my face, "It's ok." I started crying harder because everything wasn't ok. It's beyond ok, everything is just horrible. I turned to Blake and cried on his shoulder. I'm happy that I have a best friend who cares about me; what would I do without him. After a few minutes of me crying I finally stopped. Blake handed me some tissues, "Girl, go into the bathroom and Fix yourself up. We're too cute to be crying over boys." I smiled weakly as I went into the bathroom and fixed myself up. I walked out and saw Blake talking to someone when I noticed it was Anderson.

"Hey girl." He gave me a hug but frowned when he saw my face. "What's wrong?"

"She broke up with her boyfriend, baby." Blake said as he wrapped his arm around his boyfriend.

Anderson's eyes went wide, "You broke up with Mr. Yorba?" Blake looked confused. I forgot to mention that I'm dating my teacher.

"Yeah, I'm kinda dreading going to sixth period tomorrow." I huffed as I leaned against the counter. The door opened and two girls walked in. They stared at Anderson before they giggled and walked farther into the store.

"So he's your teacher?" Blake asked. "Wow, I totally was not expecting that."

"Yeah, I kinda forgot to leave out that minor detail." I weakly laughed.

"Yo. Camara, you and Blake should come to my place tonight. We're having a party and I'll love it if you guys can come." He kissed Blake's forehead which Caused Blake to blush. It made me smile how happy they really are. I was that happy and look how everything changed.

"I'm in." I nodded my head. "Now, go make out with your boyfriend in the dressing room. I know you want to." They both smiled at me before they headed towards the room. It's crazy how much I know them by now. Eventually those two girls came to the register and bought a lot of clothes. I thanked them for shopping before they walked out. One of the girls walked back in and smiled at me.

"Do you know if that taller guy is single or not?" Oh my gosh, she's talking about Anderson.

"I'm sorry. He has a girlfriend girl." I said which caused her to nod her head and leave. I swear Anderson is the guy version of me. A few minutes passed before Blake and Anderson came back to the front of the store. "Did you have fun?" I mocked them. They both nodded their heads with smiles.

"Did those girls ever buy anything?" Blake asked. I was about to answer when someone walked into the store. My eyes followed her until she finally noticed who i was.

"Oh my gosh! Camara you work here?" She squealed as she hugged me. I patted her back and I plastered a fake smile on my face. "I can't believe it."

"Yeah, it's crazy right." I'm being so fake right now.

"Anderson." She nodded her head towards him.

"Penelope." He did the same. I rolled my eyes as she walked further into the store. Anderson lowered his voice, "Does she not know that we hate her?" I laughed and shook my head to say no. She doesn't know yet but eventually she'll know. We kept talking and having our funny conversations until Penelope came to the register and bought two shirts and a skirt. I smiled as she gave me the money before she walked out.