Introduction || Meet the Girls (and Abby)

Chloe Lukasiak-18. Blonde hair, brown eyes, lives in Sydney, Australia with her mom, dad and little sister because her father's job transferred him there, thus she had to leave the ALDC. She was devastated to leave all her friends and family behind 5 years ago, and had a very odd (and illegal) way of coping with her move across the world.

Paige Hyland-18. Blonde hair, blue eyes, has a great sense of fashion. Lives with her mom in California. Her family suffered a tragic loss several years ago when her dad with involved in a fatal car accident. And the person in the other car, escaping with only a few cuts and bruises, was none other than Miss Abby Lee Miller. Of course, it was completely and utterly coincidental, but the Hylands never looked at her the same way. Paige always plotted to get revenge after what Abby did to her dad.

Nia Frazier-18. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, lives in New York City with her mom, dad, two brothers, and dogs, of course. Is very smart, and gets bullied because of it. In fact, she gets to skip her last year of high school and attend college early. She never quite fit in, and she recently developed a very dangerous hobby, thinking that if she did it would help her to fit in. Little did she know what trouble it would get her in, especially when she received the invitation.

Brooke Hyland-21. Brown hair, blue eyes, attends college at The University of Arizona so she could be fairly close to her family rather than across the country from them. Was very upset about the loss of her father, and took it very hard, thus avoiding Abby Lee ever since. After she moved out to Arizona, she took to doing something, that, if anyone knew, would ruin her reputation terribly. And she would definitely be arrested, no doubt at all.

Maddie Ziegler-16. Light brown hair, blue eyes, danced at the ALDC until Abby "retired". Lives with her mom, sister, and step-dad in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, deciding just recently to move closer to the studio. Is viewed as the "goody two shoes" who everyone expects a lot out of. She sometimes gets tired of all the attention, but considers herself lucky to have such a great career. What happens when one day she just loses it, will this crime be hurting herself more than anyone else?

Kendall Vertes-16. Dark brown hair, blue eyes, lives with her mom and dad (her two older sisters are at college) in Florida. Stopped dancing at the ALDC simply because of the way Abby treated her, so her mother insisted that they find a different studio. "Child abuse," she had called it. Kendall's your typical popular girl, and she has a lot of friends, but with fame comes trouble, too. And, trust me, she finds herself getting in plenty of trouble.

Kenzie Ziegler-15. Brown hair, brown eyes, is the youngest in the group, turns "goth" after she stops dancing. Meaning, she dyes her hair, paints her nails black, and wears lots of dark clothing. Everyone is shocked with her sudden change in personality, but Kenzie just shrugs it off and says it suits her better. Soon she finds herself committing a crime that only the "New Kenzie" would be brave enough to go through with.

And how could we forget dear Abby?

Abby Lee Miller-Unknown age. Dead.

--

Now that you know about our lovely suspects, there's something I need to know about you.

Who do you think is the killer?

--

author's note: hey guys! so I hope you're liking it so far, I'm really excited, I actually love (murder) mysteries and I'm so happy to be writing one! I just want to say this is completely fictional, I know none of the girls would ever do these crimes, or kill abby. this is just a piece of writing of mine and I'm simply using the girls (and abby) as my characters! well get ready for your minds to blow up ◡̈