Epilogue (Peaceful Days)

Start from the beginning

Histoire: "As a matter in fact Nepgear, she is you right now."

Nepgear: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Histoire: "The you from that time was given a chance to undo her mistakes, when she arrived in that world, she began to build the bonds she couldn't create before, so when the time came for her to return, she followed a different path, and soon your paths united, when you forged the Share Blade."

Nepgear: "I see..."

Genesis: "Enough of this... I want to see Neptunio..."

Neptune: "Ah! Wait up! Hey Genie!"

Nepgear: "Wait for me! I'm coming too!"

Histoire: "Uhuhuhu... I wonder... Whatever happened to the blades...?"

*Lastation

...Lastation has just entered a very busy era and its CPUs have been thrown into a world of papers and other files... Noire is flooded with documents while Uni is being kept busy with public relations... Unable to just watch... The Lord of the Nation manifested himself as well as his daughter to offer aid and as thanks Noire let them stay in the Basilicom, from Cracker and Genesis they were the 3rd to leave the Ephemeral Dream...

Noire: "Let's see... These go here, and those go there...Aww Geez! There's way too much!"

Schwarz: "Come on now, we've still got plenty after this batch."

Noire: "Oh, hey Schwarz... Boy did you come at a great time, things have gone really busy all of a sudden... Then again... Are you really a Lord from the past?"

Schwarz: "Aha~ You still can't believe it?"

Noire: "Well... To be honest I quite doubt it... You're way too nice and I heard from Histoire... The past was a very deadly time..."

Schwarz: "I see... But believe me Noire, I'm only like this because I am unable to feel rage..."

Noire: "Oh...? Is that so...?"

Schwarz: "Yes of course."

Noire: "Hmm... Well you are very capable with your hands, I must admit. Alright then, let's finish these up!"

Schwarz: "Fight on!"

...Noire and Schwarz finished up work and took a well deserved rest...

Noire: "Phew~! Thanks a bunch."

Schwarz: "You did well, here's a cup of tea to ease your tension..."

Noire: "Ah, Thank you."

Schwarz: "And here's a reward for your hard work."

Noire: "Huh? A gift? What is it!?"

Schwarz: "Go on, open it."

Noire: "Let's see... Ah...!"

Schwarz: "Well?"

Noire: "It's the uniform of that Deviant Hunter! Wow! It's modified for females!"

Schwarz: "Do you like it?"

Noire: "It's awesome! Ah! I mean... You didn't have to do this you know."

Schwarz: "It's fine, you deserve it."

Noire: "O-okay... Well... It's not like I can't have fun with this... so... Thank you, Schwarz."

Schwarz: "No... Thank you Noire."

Noire: "Huh?"

...Schwarz moves closer and took Noire's hand into his...

Noire: "Whoa... What are you doing...?"