Chapter 7 (The Wrath of the Ice)

"You have to stop!" "...Wake up..."

"Everyone is suffering because of you!" "...Wake up..."

"Control yourself!" "...Wake up..."

"... You're no Lord...!" "...Schwarz..."

"...Get lost...!"

"... Wake up Schwarz..."

The boy opens his eyes and meets the morning sun as cold sweat drips from his forehead... Feeling a bit nauseated he walks to the restroom and washes his face... as he looks up he sees his reflection on the mirror... with a chuckle he says...

Schwarz: "... You look horrible..."

He grabs a towel and wipes his face clean... he then noticed the silver necklace on his neck... he forgot to take it off when he went to sleep last night...

Schwarz: "...The past... if only..."

His thoughts cut short as the door opens from behind him...

Uni: "...Uuuu...Huwaaaaaa~~~"

Schwarz: "Well that's lovely yawn you got there."

Uni: "KYAAAAAAAAA!"

Schwarz: "For the record, I should be the one screaming..."

Uni: "Uh! umm! Sorry! I forgot to knock! So uh...!"

Schwarz: "No, it's ok... I was just done... Feel free to use the restroom."

Schwarz slowly approaches the door...

Uni: "Hey..."

Schwarz: "Hm?"

Uni: "Well...uh..."

Schwarz: "... What is it Uni?"

Uni: "It's just that... well... after we found out that you were actually our ancient ancestor... Sis has been... looking into your memories..."

Schwarz: "Yeah... It feels like I'm in constant watch."

Uni: "...I know... but why can't I see those..."

Schwarz: "...Haha... looks like Noire hasn't seen everything yet then..."

Uni: "What do you mean..."

Schwarz: "She'll tell you soon enough... Would that be all...?"

Uni: "...Yeah... oh and sorry about last night...I misunderstood you..."

Schwarz: "Well I don't really mind..."

Uni: "Right..."

Schwarz: "Also, I know it's a bit late to say this after we just talked but... Good morning."

Uni: "Yes! Good morning to you too!"

After the exchange Schwarz turned with a smile but behind it is fear starting to rise... Noire understood him... but what of the others... when they find out will they accept him...?

For now he does his role in preventing the triggers from getting the CPU's... When they find out then... he will have to prepare himself...

.

..

...

Blanc couldn't go back to sleep at all... whenever she did, she would see that dream again... it was really bothering her and she couldn't understand why she kept seeing that dream...

Blanc: "Ugh...~~"

Rom: "Sis, are you ok?"

Blanc: "Oh I'm fine... it's just that I had a strange dream last night..."