Chapter 50 (Gluttony: Roar)

In the days of Yore

Everything turned for the worst...

Neptunio: "Hurry! Azazel!"

Azazel: "I'm doing it! So just shut up and keep them at bay!"

...We had the chance we were waiting for, Azazel used the abilities he learned from observing the leaders and used it against them...

First he used Ro's ability to open a gate outside of the city, he opened another one for me and we both escaped... We then headed to the armored vault and Azazel used Skid's ability to manipulate matter, he devised his own drones that remaked the structure of the earth, forming spikes that wedged into the armored vault which then grew completely breaking the doors of the vault, as expected guards started to appear, Azazel then used DeVian's ability to produce fire power, he incorporates it into his drones allowing them to shoot smaller blasts but nonetheless deadlier...

Neptunio: "I'll take care of these guys, go on ahead."

Azazel: "All right."

...Azazel head deeper into the vault, while I and his drones keep the guards at bay... 

While the drones distract the guards with their blasts, I disarm them with my sword... Soon after, we chased Azazel deep into the Vault, as we went deeper, the air began to turn cold and something pungent, something sickening started to waft in the air... It was the smell of something burning, something rotting...

That's right...

It was the smell of a rotting human flesh...

And in the midst of all of those corpses were the two of us...

...I said I held the guards at bay... but in truth...

I killed them all...

"...So much for being the good soul..."

...He said to me sarcastically...

Soon we got into the deepest part of the vault, there our goals were right in front of us... the swords... and her coffin...

But there were others... The Leaders...

EnCodex: "This is your last chance... Put your weapons down..."

DeVian: "Just kill him EnCodex, it's clear that he doesn't wanna stop!"

Skid: "Big Bro is right, he's hopeless, he's not gonna change his mind no matter what."

Ro: "...Please... Just stop..."

...2 against 4... Clearly we were at a disadvantage... But this was our last chance to fulfill our goal...

And we weren't about to let it go...

Present Day

Neptune: "What the Nep... did Just happened here...?"

...When Neptune woke up the entire room was in chaos, food was splattered on the walls, cans rolling on the floor, and everyone was knocked out...

Neptune: "Uurgh! My head... Ow ow ow..."

...she was nauseous, her head had this terrible ringing that hurts like hell...

Shatana: "Uuu~ Original? What's going on?"

Zeb: "Urgh... Nep, feels sick... W-What happened~?"

Neptune: "I don't know... Everyone's out like a light though..."

Genesis: "And who do you think is at fault?"

Zeb: "Mommy~!"

Genesis: "grr..."