Chapter 52 (Acceptance: Stubbornnes and Fortitude)

Days of Yore

I brought these two in here for a single purpose... after many years of imprisonment, I've managed to learn an ability by observing the leaders...no these bastards that are stopping me from my goal...

Skid: "HAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

...Skid jumps at Azazel with his cursed mace, he swings but Azazel just stands there and takes it... As the mace connects Azazel's whole body shatters into pieces...

Skid: "Hahahaha! Serves ya right ya traitor!"

Azazel: "Think again, you grunt..."

Skid: "What the-!?"

Ro: "Skid! Behind you!"

...Just as Skid turns a sharp blade was already heading for his neck, 4 inches... 3 inches...and then...

Ro: "Tch!"

...Ro, summons a gate where Azazel's hand fell through with the sword... From the said gate, something starts to charge up, it gets hotter and hotter until...

BLAST!

...Azazel took the shot head on...

Skid: "Ya did it sis!"

Azazel: "Or did she?"

Ro: "!!!"

...Azazel reappears behind Ro, with a drone ready to fire....

Skid: "No!"

...Skid, threw a chip the stuck itself to the drone, he then manipulated the drone, knocking it away, allowing Ro to engage in hand to hand combat with Azazel...

...She threw in a right hook, landing square at Azazel's chin, she proceeds with a sweeping kick knocking him down, then she back flips and opens a gate which produced another blast, erasing Azazel...

Skid: "How many of these guys are we gonna kill!?"

...As an answer to Skid's question, The black void, lit up in blue flames...

Azazel: "As many... as you can..."

...Before them were hundreds...Thousands... Maybe even millions of clones...

Ro: "This power... a cracking sequence!?"

Skid: "That sword..."

Azazel: "Cracking Sequence Overload: Logic Bomb."

...He's constantly creating clones of himself, filling the void with a bunch of copies of him...

Ro: "When...? When did you learn to do this!?"

Azazel: "Really? you want me to teach you about the ability that I spent decades... just to freakin learn!? You're living in a dream!"

...All at once, the clones charged in, faces so distorted they could break one's soul...

Ro: "Skid!"

Skid: "I'm not leaving you sis!"

...The siblings stood fast, they prepare themselves for the unwinnable battle, they fight, they endure, they suffer... One after another, they defeat the clones...

but...

...After exhausting themselves, Skid, couldn't even hold his mace anymore, Ro could barely stand...

Skid: "We have to use that sis..."

Ro: "No... Using Overload will drain you the last of your energy..."