Chapter 76 (My World, Our World)

Neptunio's POV

...It's time... I've made my decision... No longer will I let others suffer for my mistakes, I will free them from this pain, but I know I can't do it alone... So I've decided... I will ask for help... And that help will come from those I have hurt; I know it's selfish, after everything I've done... I still ask for their aid... But I must do this... For my redemption... For their salvation... For the world...

...And so I've made the call to all the Lords and Cracker... While Neptune slept that night...

The Lords arrived and we conduct a meeting in the middle of the night...

Neptunio: "Hello everyone..."

Genesis: "From your tone of voice... It seems like we've reached the end of this line."

Grun: "Have we really though? Is there really no other way for this?"

Cracker: "The only other way is to use the essences of the beasts that we've captured."

Weiz: "Then why not use them?"

Ngine: "Because if we do... Then-"

Cracker: "Not now Ngine."

Ngine: "They need to know!"

Luna: "Please, if you know something then share, we need to get through this crisis, with less to no casualty if possible."

Schwarz: "Now then Cracker, you've gained our trust, don't break it by keeping something in the shadows."

Cracker: "...Very well... If we use the essences... Then I will have to pay my life as well as the lives of the beasts..."

Grun: "I'm against this method."

Weiz: "Grun?"

Grun: "I will not lose Emerald again!"

Schwarz: "But what about the world?"

Grun: "Damn it Schwarz! I know there is a future where we are all in it, everyone has a chance in making through this crisis, you know that as well!"

Schwarz: "I... I do... And I believe in it!"

Luna: "So do I... I want to believe in that future..."

Emerald: "But there's just one question..."

Weiz: "What path should we take?"

Neptunio: "I believe... I have the answer to that..."

Genesis: "Neptunio? You don't have to do this."

Neptunio: "On the Contrary Genesis... I have to do it... But everyone needs to listen to me first..."

Genesis: "Neptunio... I can't let you do this! We'll do it! We're Lords! We can maintain our power as long as our will doesn't waver! If we fight, then surely we can defeat the Baphomet no matter how long it may take."

Neptunio: "Genesis... Thank you for everything... for trusting me, for having faith in me... not just you, but everyone here... But the Malice is stronger than what you think, just like it did with you and Weiz... It can corrupt your will and turn it against you... You'll end up hurting each other, and I can't let that happen."

Ngine: "What about if I join you, I'm basically an OV unit given a form, I can resist the malice."

Neptunio: "That certainly is a way, but... I have another role for you to take,...and I'll explain that later. Besides, I already chose the people whom I will be bringing in this battle, with me included it will be five of us, but the lesser the better, since the threat of the malice will be there for sure... so for now Genesis... Please trust in me..."