Last Weekend Free..

"My poor baby had a terrible hangover this morning. All I wanted to do was stay in bed with him." Sarah whined. We had just arrived at the restaurant for brunch, and I was already sick of this.

I knew the girls were too, as they kept making faces when Sarah wasn't looking. Or rolling their eyes.

"Boo hoo. Cry me a river." Paige spat, making everyone else try not to laugh. Sarah glared at her, "You got a problem, you can leave. I didn't invite you anyways."

"Everyone, cool it. It's too early in the morning for this bullshit." I growled. Everyone got quiet.

We ordered our food and conversation picked up again. Sarah and Kaitlyn began talking with Maddy, while I started chatting with Nikki.

"We should totally go on a double date sometime with our men." She suggested.

"Of course! That'd be so fun." I agreed.

Finally when the food came, we all dug in. Brie took her phone out and snapped a selfie of us, and I noticed her cropping Sarah out. I'm sure we'll hear about that later..

"So girls, you all work at WWE?" Kaitlyn asked, and everyone nodded.

"Wow..that must be interesting. You all seem like such good actors." She smirked, taking a sip of coffee.

"The thing is, we're not acting. Every bump we take is real." Nattie added.

"Everything is fake, I read a few articles on it awhile ago." Kaitlyn shrugged, "Its Alright to admit."

I noticed the Twins and Paige trying to bite their tongues. I sent an urgent look to a Maddy, no way was I about to let anything go down.

"Well, these muffins are pretty good, yeah?" Maddy asked, taking a bite out of one.

"Yeah, if you like your muffins stale." Sarah rolled her eyes, clearly bored already.

"Look, can we all just calm down and finish our food?" I sighed.

"I'm not hungry anymore." Paige pushed her chair out and stormed outside.

"Hm, somebody's sensitive." Kaitlyn muttered.

"Shut the hell up. First you talk down on our work, now your trying to start shit with my friends? Who do you think you are?" Brie stood up, challenging her.

"Just trying to start conversation! But clearly you all are so uptight!" Kaitlyn yelled, standing as well.

Nikki joined her sister, which then made everyone else come in. Maddy dragged Sarah and Kaitlyn away while I tried cooling everyone else down.

After calling a car to take us to the nail salon, I got a text from Spencer.

Spencer: Anybody kill someone yet?

Harper: Almost, I'll let you know of any successful murders..
-

The whole time at the nail salon, we separated all the girls from Sarah and Kaitlyn. We managed no fights breaking out, which I was grateful for.

We headed back to the hotel to get ready for the party. I showered and changed into a strapless dark blue knee length dress.

I added black wedges and curled my hair. Spencer and I were texting while I waited for Maddy to finish getting ready.

Spencer: I hope you have a fun time tonight, and don't feel like you have to babysit everyone.

Harper: that's exactly what I have to do, I refuse to let any fights break out on my watch.