Loser Buys Dinner

"Has Rollins been ignoring you too?" Maddy sighed, jumping up beside me on the production cart.

"Oh yeah..I figure this whole week he won't talk to us until she leaves." I reply.

"His loss. Dean and I are going to Buffalo Wild Wings after the show, your coming right?" She asks.

"Of course, I'll eat extra for Sarah." I joked.

"Oh speak of the bitch and she shall appear." Maddy mutters, and we both watch as Sarah is dragging Seth down the hall.

"Rollins is whipped." Dean comments, kissing Maddy and fist bumping me.

"That marriage is destined to fail." I scoff.

The producers approach me and tell me its time for one of my interview segments. I jump off the cart, "Wish me luck guys."

"Good-" Dean starts but Maddy smacks him.

"Lucks for losers!" She yells. I shake my head laughing, of course she'd quote CM Punk.

I head to where the camera crew is and grab my microphone. Ah, I'm interviewing Nikki and Brie.

I step onto the X as the producer starts the countdown.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Harper Wright and my guests joining me are Nikki and Brie Bella!" I smile, waiting for them to appear in frame.

"So Nikki, how does it feel to be fully recovered from injury and back in the ring?" I asked, holding the mic up to her lips.

"It feels amazing. I'm stronger than ever and loving every second of it." She answered.

I turn to Brie, "And what about you, super mommy? Anxiously awaiting your return?"

"Everyday I think about kicking ass in that ring. But I'm working hard and one day I'll be back and I'll give the rest of the woman something to fear." She said.

"So Nikki, who is your next challenger? Anyone you've got your eye on?" I asked.

"There's someone...her names Maddy. Ya know, the FORMER Raw women's champion. She lost to charlotte last pay per view, and I just beat her tonight," She smirked. "So Maddy, consider this a warning."

I turn to Brie but gasp when I see she's knocked out on the floor. Nikki turns around and gets a boot to the face from Maddy.

I get out of the cameras view as Maddy continues kicking ass. She stands over both twins and laughs, "I'm ready for you 'Fearless' Nikki."

The cameras turn off and I rush up to Maddy. "Damn that was good. Everything that happens in my segments now are surprises too me. I think to get real reactions." I explain.

"Owww you bitch!" Nikki growled, getting up and starting to charge her but Brie holds her back. "Another time Nikki, another time."

"Careful Nikki, wouldn't want you to pop anything." She taunts.

"Okay that was good." I laugh, high fiving her.

"So..have you gotten any news on that new rival your in the middle of?" Maddy questions.

"No, I honestly think everyone's forgotten." I shrug.

"I doubt that.." Maddy points to the TV where Paul and Brock are in the ring.

"We want Harper Wright to come down to this ring..RIGHT NOW!" Paul screamed.

"Oh shit.." I cursed.

"You want me to come down with you?" Maddy starts following me too the guerrilla.

"No, I'm thinking about something more Shield style..does it ring a bell?" I hint, making her nod.