Doing A Favor..

"Hi, I'm here to bail out Spencer Rollins.." I spoke to the receptionist at the front desk of the jail.

"Alright, please follow the officer ma'am." She directed me to the officer waiting by the door. I followed him inside and to the holding cells.

There was Spencer. Sitting against the wall in the cell, running his fingers through his hair. He had cuts all over his face, and a black eye was forming.

"Well well well.." I said, making him look up. He rushed to the cell, letting out a deep breath. "Thank god your here Harper."

"You owe me a few beers." I sigh, turning to the officer.

"I'll buy you a whole bar baby!" He yelled.

"How much is it to bail him out?" I asked the officer.

"Two thousand dollars," He began. "And fifty five cents."

WHAT?!

"That is ridiculous, what did he even get arrested for?" I crossed my arms.

"Well let's see, he was fighting with another guy on the sidewalk, driving a motorcycle without a registered license," The officer explained.

"Well is there a chance I can call someone, I don't have that kind of money." I pull my phone out.

"Who are you gonna call?" Spencer wondered.

"Your brother. Hopefully he won't be too mad you wasted your one phone call on me." I shrugged, typing his number in and calling.

"Uh, you won't be able to reach him.." Spencer said sheepishly.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Look over there." Spencer pointed across the room. I spun around and my mouth dropped when I saw Seth locked up too.

"Hey, Harp.." He waved.

"Do I want to know why your here too?!" I exclaimed, bounding over to him.

"Well you see, Uh, the person Spencer got in a fight with, was me." Seth looked down.

"Can you tell me why you two thought it would be a good idea to fight?" I question.

"For personal reasons..but I need you to get me out of this place, Harper. Please!" He begged.

"I don't even have enough money to bail your brother out!" I grumbled. "Officer, how much is Seth?"

"He is.." The Officer looked at his papers. "Three thousand."

"Why is he more?!" I gasped.

"He wouldn't stop beating the shit out of his brother when we got to the scene." He answered.

I looked back at Seth and noticed he didn't have a single cut on him. Except his fingers were bleeding and swollen.

"You two are idiots." I groan, pulling my phone out.

"Who are you calling?" Seth wondered.

"You'll find out.." I say, dialing their number.

Twenty minutes later, Dean and Maddy come running in. Me and Maddy split Spencer's bail, and Dean paid for Seth.

"Due to filing reports, you can choose to take one guy home or keep both of them here overnight." The officer explained to us.

The three of us exchanged looks before I said, "Keep them both here."

"What?! Why? Take me at least!" Spencer yelled.

"No, take me!" Seth screamed.

"Hopefully this'll teach you both a lesson to not do this again!" I snapped, before we left.