What Happens in New Orleans..

The week we all have anxiously awaited was finally here. It was the last RAW before Mania, which meant the most stressful week of my life was going down.

I woke up at the crack of dawn and drove to the airport. Caught a flight to New Orleans and went straight to the arena.

After changing into black jeans, a white blouse and sandals, I went to go find my friends.

I ended up finding Maddy and Dean talking to our co workers in catering. Maddy was showing off her ring to the girls as Dean was bragging to the guys how he 'snagged the best looking women's wrestler' off the market officially.

I grabbed a plate and filled it with some food, then sat beside them.

"Harper, you made it!" Maddy squealed. "How are you feeling about Mania being six days away?"

"I'm feeling..nervous. And excited. But more nervous." I chuckle.

"Trust me, those nerves will go away once you hear the crowd. And see them rooting for you, there's nothing like it." She grinned.

"I doubt that...but thank you for the confidence." I say gratefully.

"Hey ladies..Maddy, I wanted to say congratulations on your engagement to the Uh..street rat turned wrestler." Charlotte said from behind us.

"Charlotte..what the hell do you want?" Maddy growled.

"I'm not trying to start anything with you.." She defended. "I need to borrow Harper for a moment."

"Why?" Maddy looked surprised.

"Hunter wanted me to get some training tips from her..I'll be back shortly." I lied, getting up and pulling Charlotte along.

"Wow..lying to your best friend..pretty sure that's a sin." She teased as we stopped in an empty hallway.

"Cut it out, Flair." I snapped. "Tell me what you really want."

"Just making sure one last time you know your job on Sunday." She raised an eyebrow. "I want everything to work smoothly."

"Well it would if you just relied on your wrestling?" I scoffed.

"Whatever. I'll see you then." She glared at me before storming off. I turned around and jumped back a few feet, seeing someone was behind me.

"What was all that about?" Seth asked.

"Uh, it was nothing.." I say, trying to move past him, but to no avail.

"Don't lie to me Harper. I know you, remember? Tell me the truth." He demanded.

"Charlotte blackmailed me with the..photos of us, and said I have to weaken Maddy for her so she can retain her title." I explained.

"You said you aren't right?" He asked, and I scoffed. "Of course not! I'm not jeopardizing my job, and your career!"

"But you can't lie and go behind your best friends back either!" He whisper yelled.

"Well that's the only option I have..Maddy will be okay." I sigh.

"Wow..what is up with you? Your just accepting the fact that you are Charlotte's bitch? Your not even gonna try to find another solution or anything?" He growled.

"Don't get pissed with me, your the one who told me to say yes in the first place. And actually, I'm doing it to protect you. And your, I don't know, your marriage?!" I yelled.

"We're not married yet-and I told you, don't worry about me." He crossed his arms.

"Then don't worry about me. I'll handle it." I brush past him, only to feel his hand pull me back.