Do It With Flair

The next night at RAW, Hunter had called me, Dean, Seth, Maddy, Finn and Kevin down to his office.

And to make the situation even more awkward, I was sitting in between Finn and Seth. Both guys were eyeing me, not saying a word to each other.

"Okay guys, let me tell you all the new changes to this storyline." Hunter began. "We are adding in some women to the Mania match. So instead of fighting for the title, your fighting for which brand your going to be on."

All of our mouths dropped. "What?!" I exclaimed.

"That's right. The losing team will transfer to smackdown, while the winning team will remain on RAW." He explained.

"Uh, I already have my title match with Charlotte." Maddy said.

"You think you can fight twice?" Hunter questioned, and she nodded quickly.

"Sooo...what're the teams?" Kevin asked.

"It'll be Dean, Seth, and Maddy versus Finn, Kevin and Harper." Hunter revealed.

Maddy and Dean high fived while I couldn't bring myself to look at Finn.

"Harper, I've signed you up for training leading up to Mania. You'll fly to Florida tomorrow and go to the Performance Center." Hunter said.

"Alright." I agreed. I was already extremely nervous. Going up against my best friend..

After he dismisses us, I notice Finn hanging around, looking like he wanted to talk.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." I tell the gang, before walking over to Finn.

"Hey..I just wanted to say if you need help training, I'm available." He offered.

"That's sweet Finn, I'm glad we can just be friends." I smiled.

I noticed his face falter a little before returning normally. "Yes..of course." He nodded.

"Harper! You coming?" Seth poked his head around the corner, pretending he wasn't eavesdropping to our conversation.

"Yes..I'll see you later, Finn." I waved before heading over to Seth.

I noticed Seth give Finn a cocky smirk, so I smacked him on the back of his head.

"Owww! What was that for?" He winced, rubbing the spot.

"I saw that." I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know what your talking about.." He gave me an innocent look.

As we continued walking, I smiled to myself as I knew Seth was jealous when I was near Finn.
-

After RAW ended, all anybody was talking about was the mixed tag match. We all drove back to the hotel and headed up to our separate rooms.

I just laid in bed when my phone buzzed. Hoping it was Seth, I quickly picked it up. Only to see it wasn't..

Unknown: I know about your little fling with Rollins..I have the photos as well..if you don't want me to release them, meet me in the lobby.

What? I sit up in the bed, turning the lights on. Who the hell could it be?

I throw my shoes on and head down to the lobby, curious to see who seriously had the balls to threaten me with something I was trying to move on from.

The only person in the lobby is Charlotte. She was sitting in the chair, drinking tea. Her title laid on her lap, and she motioned for me to join her.

"So I see you follow directions." She smiled. "Now let's get to the part where you do a favor for me and I won't ruin your life by leaking those photos."

"I don't know who you are but you aren't gonna tell me what to do.." I trailed.

"But I am. One click, and the whole world sees what you and Rollins really are." She raised an eyebrow, almost challenging me.

"Fine..what do you want?" I sighed.

"I noticed on the Wrestlemania card that my
Title match against Maddy is after the tag match. I want you to make sure I retain my title." She said.

"What happened to the almighty and powerful Charlotte?" I scoffed.

"Just need some reassurance is all." She grinned, "Now that I have some leverage to assure you won't disobey me, we have a deal."

"Whatever.." I snapped, before stomping back to my room.

How in the hell did she get those photos in the first place..the only people who had them were Paul and Brock..of course they probably gave them to Charlotte.

Just to torture me some more.

The rest of the night I couldn't sleep, and ended up just calling an Uber to the airport.

I flew to Florida and got a ride to the Performance Center. It was my first day training and I was pretty nervous to start.

I met the women's coach Sara Amato, and she brought me back to the locker room.

"Go get changed here and meet me in the ring." She instructed, before leaving.

I set my bag down and began changing. I noticed my phone go off a few times and picked it up.

Mads🤪: good luck at training and tell Sara I said hiiiii !

Harper: I will, and thank uuuu!

Deano: remember, ice baths are your best friend. Have fun :)

Harper: thanks for the advice, Dean.

And last but not least, Seth.

Seth: Have fun, try not to get hurt before the match, and tell me all about it later. :)

Harper: I will, and I'll try not too. Thank you Seth :)

I turned my phone off and walked back out to meet Sara.

"Let's start with some warmup drills. Run back and forth off the ropes for five minutes. Go!" She times five minutes off her phone.

I'm out of breath by the time I finish, and I move onto the next drill. Now I know why I was an interviewer..

Towards the end of training, I took a water break while Sara said she had a surprise guest to show me.

She came back with a grin on her face, "Look who offered to train you herself!"

Charlotte headed towards us, gym bag in her hand and title around her waist.

"Harper, I'm so excited, we're going to have so much fun, right?" She smirked.

Oh I'm sure we are..

- - -
Uh oh..how's training with Charlotte gonna go? Wrestlemania is getting closer and closer now..who's excited for the mixed tag match? Also sorry for the shorter chapter today..Thanks for reading, I hope you liked the chapter :)