Final Chapter (Dawn of a New Beginning)

Start from the beginning

Neptunio: "Long time no see..."

Baphomet: "Puny little runt.. . You dare to challenge me!?"

Neptunio: "I've defied every odds that stood before me, I've halted every attempt that your malice took to invade the world, and even though my soul is nearly gone I stand here to face you... So yes! I challenge you!"

Bel: <And he's not alone!>

Shatana: <He never is!>

Zeb: <We'll take you down.>

Feria: <The light will prevail!>

Neptunio: "This is for hope of the future! This... IS THE DAWN OF A NEW BEGINNING!"

...In the void, the fierce battle began, a long struggle that will test every ounce of the hero's strength...

...Outside the void time continued to flow, the events that included saving Uzume had transpired and now Gamindustri enters an age of peace and prosperity...

Histoire: "Neptune! I swear You never do your Job!"

Neptune: "Eeks! Oh come on Histy, I just got this new game and I really want to play it..."

Nepgear: "Oh Sis... We really do need to work too you know."

...In the Ephemeral Dream the Lords and their chosen ones kept watch as they made sure that no more Malice entered the dimension...

Cracker: "She's slacking off again..."

Genesis: "Ugh! I swear I will give that dunce a smack once Neptunio finished off the Baphomet."

Ngine: "I did what I could... She still came out as an annoying little brat..."

...Ngine joined the Ephemeral Dream after setting up Uzume's console for Neptune to find...She's also made sure that history stays correct this time, meaning Histoire holds every answer now, if anyone were to ask her.

Grun: "Can't your little bundle of joy be more productive?"

Emerald: "We can't really say the same for ourselves love. I mean just look at Vert..."

...Vert was taking a bath and in the bath she has placed her Portable Gaming system in a waterproof bag and played while taking a soak...DO NOT DO THIS.

Grun: "I mean... At least she still gets stuff done...right?"

Weiz: "Yeah... Unlike this one here... Come on! It's good enough just submit it!"

Luna: "She's making it more complicated than it already is..."

...Blanc has left her duties unattended and just kept rewriting her novel...

Luna: "Ah... There goes the twins scribbling on her documents..."

Weiz: "Ahhh!!!! Now I get why this annoyed her so much!"

Memoire: "Wow... Lady Noire's doing good."

Schwarz: "Hehehe! That's my Noirina she is a Gem among Gems! And so is her sister, Aren't my girls just the best!?"

...Noire as always being the most responsible out of the others, finished her duties and is now entering her own private room for...cosplay...

Genesis: "Ey~ That's pretty good~"

Schwarz: "I'm... not looking..."

Memoire: "I can use that pose for my art!"

Cracker: "Ow! My eyes! My Eyes!"

Ngine: "I don't...care...if it...hurts me too...DON'T LOOK!"

...Things were being really hectic in the ephemeral dream as well, they are waiting for the go sign, that will allow them to exit the ephemeral dream without the risk of the malice...