The Parking Space: 2

"Are. You. KIDDING ME?!?!" Dean roared as he smashed his fist against the wheel.

Dean had been relieved to find his space empty the next day as they sped into the parking lot and into the usual section of parking, right near the entrance. But his joy was short lived as a certain Mercedes skidded around the impala, straight into the spot.

"Dean-" Michael tried.

"MOTHER-FUCKING, COCK-SUCKING (SORRY MICHAEL), COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSHOLE!" Dean cursed as he went to find a new parking space.

"And I'm offended," Michael frowned, the one Winchester sibling that was fully aware of the raging homosexual within him.

"That guy is so gonna regret messing with me," Dean growled.

♢♡♢

Castiel awoke, for once, not dreading the school day ahead of him. His mind was in a gentle trance of peace as he knew the day wouldn't be spent being an outcast with no friends; This is what had happened in all of their other schools.

Castiel's trance was soon broken, however, as his eyes met those of his older brother.

"Gabriel, stop." Castiel glared, as Gabriel glared right on back.

"No, you stop!" He whined back, "I'm the older, funner, funnier brother out of us! It should be me that's friends with hyperactive red-heads and attractive moose instead of eating alone at lunch!"

"And I've told you multiple times now," Cas sighed as he sat up, running a hand through his hair, it being done for the day now as he never bothered to do more with it. "You are welcome to join us, they're really nice people, mostly. They won't mind. And anyways, you were not alone, I saw you sitting with Balthazar."

"Balthazar doesn't count! And no way am I making friends through you."

'Then stop complaining to me. How do you usually make friends?"

"Through pranks." Gabriel shrugged. "But Chuck said if I get kicked out of another school he'll kick me out of the planet earth and although that seems fun, I like living in a world where Jared Padalecki's fine piece of ass lives, so I'm gonna lay low for a little, just doing small unnoticed pranks on my enemies."

"You say that like you already have enemies," Cas yawned.

"Hey, Lucifer managed to get an enemy already. Why shouldn't I?"

"Speaking of," Lucifer announced, walking into the room and over to Castiel's mirror, messing with his hair, despite having many other mirrors he could use. "You guys need to hurry up so we can take that bitch's parking space."

Castiel rolled his eyes, "But why?"

"We're new here, Cassie. We need to claim territory." Lucifer turned to him. "I claim land, Gabriel claims walls, Balthazar claims food and you claim....our homework." Lucifer smirked. "Now get your lazy ass out of your pit or I'll ditch you here to take the bus. And you don't want to know what they do to vulnerable nerdy sophomores on that bus, Cassie."

"Cassie, why aren't you up?"

Cas looked at the doorway to see his Mom, Pamela. "Because there's a family gathering in my bedroom,"

"Is that a sense of humour from Castiel, I hear?" His Dad, Chuck, laughed, also entering the room. Gabriel and Lucifer snickered at one another before Gabriel called Balthazar.