Chapter 76 (My World, Our World)

Start from the beginning

Genesis: "I'm still reluctant but...Very well then... I will trust you..."

Cracker: "You asked me about the seals being like OV units... You're not planning to..."

Neptunio: "Yes... now everyone, listen to me..."

...I could still feel Genesis' sharp gaze, but I must endure... And so I explain my plan to them...

Neptunio: "About the future that we all believe in... I think what you need to do is pass on the essences of the beast to the one person you trust the most."

Weiz: "What? But that's crazy; a beast's soul will overpower anyone other than a lord's soul."

Grun: "Unlikely..."

Schwarz: "Why do you think so Grun?"

Grun: "The essences we've gathered, while it's still the beasts themselves, they are far weaker than before, I believe it's because they've been freed from the influence of the malice... They can now be passed on to anyone we trust with our lives... but what does this have to do with your plan Neptunio?"

Neptunio: "We still need to ensure that the CPUs will exist in the new world right? You lords will still go into slumber while leaving behind the seeds that will allow the existence of the CPUs... The Power of Shares... I want you to bring the one person you trust the most in that slumber the more people are sealed in the better to counter the malice... Seal yourselves until the most opportune moment...And keep the essences from being influenced by the malice again... This also ensures that the seals won't be found in the Sharicites that the nations will be having once the CPUs arrive but instead they will exist inside the person you chose, that person being in the Ephemeral dream, where the malice is unlikely able to reach..."

Grun: "You do realize that the future will drastically change because of this."

Neptunio: "Yes I know... But that is a gamble that I will have to take... Now listen, once you're in the Ephemeral dream, keep watch of the events that will unfold, the CPUs will no longer remember the events that occurred in this make-shift world after the events of the OVERWRITING occur, so its your job to ensure that no malice entered the realm while I fight the Baphomet."

...Once I've managed to undo the seals, Overwrite will begin... I will be stuck in the void fending off the Baphomet's malice, I will hold it off as long as I can... I just wish I can hold it off long enough for the others to reach to the point where the Deity of Sin is defeated or at the very least sealed once again...

It's going to be an enduring test... But this will be the last one... Once the Deity of sin is defeated or sealed, then I should be able to fulfill my promise to you Ezekiel... because when that happens, the Deity of Sin will retreat back to the Malice Beast... I will then deliver the final blow with the sword of rendering light... Releasing you from your binds that bound you to the host body and strike down the Baphomet once you two are separated...

Ngine: "Am I to believe that we'll be taking over Planeptune while Genesis enters the Ephemeral dream?"

Cracker: "That would only be you Ngine."

Ngine: "What? Why?"

Cracker: "Because, I will join Genesis in her slumber."

Ngine: "...Should I be calling the cops now?"

Cracker: "What!? No! That's not it at all!"

Neptunio: "Cracker and I share the same traits if not exactly the same, although I am the more cheery one."

Cracker: "Oh piss off!"

Neptunio: "But the point is... Planeptune's descendants came from both Genesis and Me, seeing as I won't be here when that happens; Cracker will have to take my place.... Though I'm afraid, Genesis will be the only one to lose her emotions..."