Chapte Thirty-Nine

Começar do início

"And..."I said in the kiss."I cannot wait to get my face in between those legs of yours..."

"What are you gonna do?"She mumbled against my lips. "I mean, seriously."

Where the hell did that come from? Is she negating my credentials? Is she really? *grabs chest* I'm offended.

"Girl please!"I scoffed. "Like I didn't just give it to you right the other night against the window."

"And I can definitely remind you right now."I smirked.

"Well don't make it seem like I'll be saying your name because I doubt it,"She commented.

"You did the other night."I spit out and she dropped her jaw.

"I just wanted to make you feel like you was doing something."She said then laughed hysterically as she sat her self up.

"You always gotta fuckin play."I said before rolling my eyes.

"I'm glad you think that's funny,"I glared at the laughing woman beside me. She was literally rolling.

"Okay,"I shrugged carelessly."Keep doubting my capabilities if you want to. You know what's up, though."

I poked her neck and she whimpered in shock before jolting back and slapping my arm.

"What the heck was that for?"She whined before laughing again. So I poked her side and she scooted away from me, laughing some more,"Lauren stooop" She giggled out.

"Oh this is really funny to you, huh?"I poked her side again and she laughed even harder.

When I realized she was about to get up, I grabbed for the hem of her blouse but failed to pull her back down. When I fell over and she took off down the hill, laughing hysterically as she ran.

I smiled at her little butt, watching her hair bounce in the zephyr before getting up and chasing her.

When I reached the bottom, she started running faster and I had to speed up.

When I got close enough, I slapped her ass as hard as I could and she screamed and came to a sharp stop, placing her hands on her butt and looking at me in shock.

I turned around to take in her reaction and she groaned before biting her lip evilly and that was my cue to run again.

I tried to run up that hill but she jumped on me, her small frame tackling me to the grass. We tickled each other and when she tried to reach to poke my neck, I somehow manage to slide from under her and struggled up the hill to our picnic again. But I tripped over my own foot and fell, then I began to tumble down hill towards her.

"Lauren!"She screamed in panic but I couldn't help but laugh as I yelled for her to move. I rolling directly towards her. If I roll into her, I might hurt her and lord knows I don't want to do that.

"Ally move!"I yelled as I got closer, laughing at the same time.

"No!"She hollered."I'm gonna catch you, baby!"

That was a major fail when I rolled into her and she stumbled before she fell hard on top of me, the both of us grunting in pain at our brutal contact.

"Oh my gosh,"She moaned in pain as she slowly lifted her body off mine.

"Are you alright?"We asked each other
at the same time, the both of us grinning at our synchronization.

"Yeah,"We both answered at the same time and we giggled this time. We are so meant for each other.

"I told you to move,"I reminded her.