Skipping Stones

Lily's POV

As I walked to my bathroom, my mind wonders to Alex, I love him so much, he's just so confusing sometimes. It's hard to believe I have a mate. To be honest I didn't think I would have one or at the very least would ever find him.

When I enter my room I grab the first aid kit, again and the ice pack in my baby fridge/freezer. When I walk in Derrick is sitting on the toilet, with his head down. I sigh at him. My wolf howls in the back of my mind, wanting to console him.

"It's ok. I'm fine." I tell him. I don't expect a reply. But what I really didn't expect is for him to wrap his arms around me. "I'm so sorry." He says whispering in my ears. I wrap my arms around him. "It's okay. Your already forgiven." I tell him.

After a minute we break the hug, and I begin fixing him up. After that's finished I realize I haven't seen Alex. "You go get rest. I have a mate to track down." I tell him. He nods his head and goes to his room.

With that I go outside, and walk to a tree. Making sure no one is around, I strip off my clothes and call my wolf to the surface. Some may say all you have to do is think of your wolf, of what she looks like but that's not true. You have to call her, the wolf. Look inside yourself, search for her, you have to let your mind and body join with hers, opening yourself up to her.

You have to become one with the wolf and the feeling is amazing. When I open my eyes, I shake out my fur, opening my senses, I reach out to Alex and run towards his scent. After ten minutes, I find him in his human form sitting by a pond.

Skipping stones, just like I did when I was little. Whenever I was stressed, I would come here, it started out with me chucking the stones into the water but when my father found out, he came over and showed me how to skip the stones. I walk over to him, and sit beside him. Watching as the little stone bounces in the water before it finally sinks. Alex is thinking hard, his wolf is barely there, just comforting his human counterpart. My wolf wines out to him in our mind, wanting to comfort him as well. We sit in silence for a few more minutes, until he breaks the silence. "I love you." He says out of nowhere.

I lay down and rest my head on his lap. He runs one hand through my fur while the other continues to skip the stones. The only noise are the birds in the trees, the chatter of the squirrels, and the splashes the stone makes.

It's relaxing, and peaceful, with us in the middle of it all. A man and a wolf. A man who I love and who loves me. Without a second thought I shift into my human form and slam my lips on his. He instantly responds to my kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck, lightly pulling his hair. He trails his kissing down my neck. "Can I mark you, please?" He asks between the kisses. I moan lightly at the sound of his breathy voice. "Yes." My wolf and I breathe out that response together. My wolf is more than ready for us to be linked in a way that no one could ever take from us.

He gently pulls off the bandage on my neck, kissing the area where his mark will rest, extends his canines, and sinks his teeth into my neck. I tighten my grip on his hair because of the pain but after a minute it starts to feel better. He lets go, and kisses me harder then he ever has.

I can feel all his love in the kiss and return it with one of my own. It's like fireworks are exploding, we could feel all of each other in that kiss. It's my turn. I need to mark him. I begin kissing down his jaw, making my way down to his neck, I suck on the spot my mark is intended to rest.

While he groans, I let my canines extend, before ever so gently sinking them into his neck. I hold them there for a second, and then let go, and gently kiss the wound. I look at him and kiss him again. "I want your first time to be special. Our first time to be special. You deserve so much and I can do better than the woods for you." He tells me. He looks a bit sad but I smile at him, and gently give him another kiss.

After that I shift back to my wolf, laying my head back on his lap, while he skips the little stone. A stone that now fills my heart with so much love. All because of this amazing man.
--------------------------------------------------
Hi, people!! It's been forever. I'm so sorry. There is no excuse but one word. School. Ugh. But its the weekend and I loved writing this chapter, its my favorite now. That's all for now. XOXO-Morgan.