I'm Back - Chapter Ten

Lily's POV

I just finished packing my things. I will admit I am nervous about going back there, but I'm strong now, a lot stronger than I was before. They can't hurt me anymore. I walk outside, and put my things in the back of Xavier's trunk.

I want to ride on my motorcycle, what can I say it's my baby. Besides I want to make an entrance. My best friend Cole is also coming since he is the future beta. My dads beta, Dylan is staying and running the pack. "Alright, you ready?" Xavier asks walking towards me. "Yeah, I am." I reply. He gives me a worried glace, giving me a quick hug and walks back to the truck. I know everyone is worried about me, challenging someone is serious, dangerous but my wolf and I are ready, more than ready.

I hop on my motorcycle, and stick the keys in the ignition. I slip my helmet on and start driving towards my old pack. They are actually pretty close, about four hours away. My mind wanders in that time. Are they going to be happy to see me? Are they going to be happy to be saved? Do they even want to be saved?

When everything starts to look familiar my mind comes back into reality. It's amazing that I still remember this place, my old home. We finally pull in the driveway, but I wait a couple of minutes before I go in. I am trying to calm my racing heart. Trying to calm my beast down, she wants to get this over with, but it isn't time just yet, we have to be patient. I hear Xavier talking about me from where I am, My hearing picking it up even from this distance. I can hear my pack, murmuring, questioning why these people from another pack have showed up. I drive in then. I see the entire pack outside, I recognize all of them. Each and every one of there faces burned into my memories.

They all stare at me with curious faces, wondering who else has come to their pack. I can see their wolves in their eyes, stirring in the back of their minds. I know each of them can feel the challenge coming. Their wolves are tired from bowing to an alpha that isn't worthy of the title. I wait a few moments, before I slowly take of my helmet, my hair tumbling out of it.

I hear a couple of gasps, one from Blake. That draws my attention back towards him. He looks older, tired. His wolf is struggling in a position that wasn't meet for him and it shows. He looks completely shocked, recognizing the girl in front of him, me. "L-Lily?" Blake says.

I look at him, dead in the eye, a grin growing on my face and say "Surprise, surprise, did you miss me?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello, my lovelies. So my story has more than 120 reads, and I am really happy. Thank you to all the people reading my story. Oh and merry early Christmas, only 9 more days. But again thanks, and please leave comments on anything I really want to improve my story as much as I can, and know what you guys think. -XOXO Morgan.