Fighting

Lily's POV

Growling at Alex, is something I never wanted to do. He is my mate after all, I'm silently begging him to stop. I know he's doing the same to me. While watching him, I back up until Mica comes into view. I lean down to him, and nuzzle him in the neck.

I check up on him, running my eyes down his body, when I see a claw mark on his leg. I growl loudly toward Alex for hurting him. I lick his wound to make it heal faster. I can do that. I then lick behind his ear.

Like I said before I think of this pack like a pup. Alex, watching this encounter growls back at me. I walk up till I'm about five feet from him. "Please don't make me fight you." I mind link him. He looks at me defeated before he stops growling, and walks away.

Part of me wants to go after him, but the other part wants to take a shower, and see my dad. With a sigh I turn to Xavier, and walk up to him, nuzzling him. He yips at the others to start walking to the house. When we reach the house Mica shifts first, behind a tree, coming back with shorts on.

He hands Xavier some shorts, and turns to me, handing me a shirt with a small smile. I grab the shirt between my teeth, and trot over behind a tree. I take a deep breath, and picture myself in human form. I can hear the cracking of my bones rearranging.

I open my eyes, and slip on the shirt. It reaches a bit past mid-thigh. I walk out of the cover of the tree, walk over to Mica, and give him a hug. My head reaches, in the middle of his chest. He's a freaking giant.

He leans down, and hugs me. "Alright, don't hog her. Give 'er here." I immediately recognize that voice. I let go off Mica, to see my dad. I throw myself in his arms. "I missed you." I tell him heartily.

"Me too, little one." He tells me, squeezing me tight. He pulls away, and wrinkles his face. "You need a shower." He tells me, unable to hide a grin growing on his face. I let out a gasp, hit him in the arm. "Gee, thanks." I say humorlessly.

I start walking in the house when I hear my dad. "Where is Alex?" He asks me. Opening the door, I reply "Don't ask."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ello people!! What do you think? Please let me know. And........I guess that's it. Until next time. XOXO-Morgan