Supernatural

Lily's POV

Walking up the stairs, I grab some clothes, and hop in the shower. My dad must have been right about me smelling, the water turned brown as it hit the bottom.

Then again it wasn't like my kidnappers walked in and said 'Hey, want a shower.' But they won't be saying anything anymore. I turn off the shower, and put on the clothes I grabbed, which consisted of undergarments, leggings, a tank top, and one of Alex's shirts.

Don't judge. It smells like him, and who knows when he'll be back. I grab a hair dryer from under my sink, and start drying my insanely long hair. I walk downstairs, and see Xavier, dad, Mica, Mark and Zack.

Zack was one of the ones who abused me, he wouldn't hurt me until I passed out, just hit me once or twice, when the guys were watching. I walk up to him, eyeing him up, and down. I know he wanted to be a tracker, I overheard him talking about it, when I was younger.

Blake had overheard it too, and made him a pack warrior, which he never wanted. He shrinks back a bit, even though he easily towers over me. Xavier takes a step forward, probably making sure I don't do anything to him.

"You still want to be a tracker?" I ask him. He looks at me shocked, and nods his head. "Your father was an amazing tracker, I know you want to live up to his legacy. So I will give you that." I say. I did meet his father once. He played hide and go seek with me. Of course he always won.

But he did teach me a lot, on how to hide my tracks. He was an amazing man. But Blake took his position as tracker away, and made him a pack warrior, he died fighting off rogues.

Zack's eyes started tearing up, and I quickly wrapped my arms around him while he cried in my arms. Rubbing his back I whisper sweet nothings into his ear. Then a huge bang, rings through the house.

Alex appears out of no where, and rips me away from Zack. He growls at Zack, and I squirm out of his grip. "What is with you?! First growling at Mica, then Zack? God, I told you I am not going to be controlled by you." I yell at him.

He looks shocked, and a bit angry. I let out a sigh. "Can you guys please let us be alone?" I ask. Slowly everyone starts to leave, and me and Alex alone. "What's going on?" I ask him.

"I just get jealous when I see you with guys, I can't let anyone take you away. I already lost you. I had you for, not even a full day, and you were taken from me." He says. I look at him.

He's afraid of me being taken away from him again. "Nothing, can ever take me away from you. I will always come back, no matter what. My wolf has already claimed you as hers. And believe me if I see a girl with their hands on you I'll rip their fingers off." I say to him.

He face lits up, and the next thing I know, he's slamming his lips against mine. I kiss him back just as hard. He runs his hands down to my waist, and I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pushes me against the wall, while I wrap my arms, around his neck, lighting tugging his hair.

He lets out a groan when I start doing this, I pull back, gasping for air, and he plants kisses down my neck. "If we don't stop, I'll end up being marked." I say breathing heavy. He stops, and looks up at me, his eyes are dark.

"I'm okay with that." He says, I immediately know it's his wolf. "I'm not ready for that yet." I say. He looks a bit sad. "I will be soon just not today." I tell him. He looks a little happier.

"May I speak to Alex?" I ask. He nods his head, and his eyes turn back to the beautiful green color I love. I give him one more peck on the lips, and hop down. Just as I do that my dad walks in. He eyes the two of us for a moment before walking up to me, giving me a hug.

"You better go get some rest, sweetie." He tells me. I nod at him, and walk towards Alex, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight." I say, while walking away. I hear them say goodnight, and I walk in my room, and fall into my bed.

Waking up in the middle of the night, my stomach starts growling, so I head down stairs, and walk to the kitchen.

It's snowing, so I walk over and open the window, inhaling deep. I have a thing for the cold. While inhaling, I smell something off. I rush to the door, and throw it open. I run outside, and smell the air, I know the minute I get a good whiff of the smell.

Vampires.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ello!! So....I'm sorry about leaving you guys for a while, but my puppy died, some of you may know already, but I love writing for you guys, and I just missed it. Also sorry about the cliffhanger, I wanted to spice it up a bit. Please let me know what you think, and thank you for my 7 thousand views!! You guys are awesome. Love you. XOXO-Morgan.