The Origin of Super Saiyan X

Start from the beginning

Kirrot's ears twitch as he hears a whimper in an alley. He becomes curious and he takes a step in the dark alley. Down it he saw a lone light and five Saiyans. They were currently beating on a young Saiyan woman. Kirrot's muscle began to grow before running over kicking one saiyan onto the ground before slowly looking around. "Who wants to be next?..." Kirrot's glare made the rest of saiyans run off. Kirrot growled, "Cowards" he picked up a pebble and tossed it and in bounced around the corner and four grunts followed by four thugs. "Or I guess weaklings." Kirrot looked to the young woman she had bruises and her clothes were ripped in the more sensitive areas. Kirrot sighs as he grabs a nearby ragged tarp and drops it over her.

The woman looks up at him with tears in her eyes as she braced for him to harm her, but she squeaked when he picked her up gently and walked out of the ally to go find her some new clothes. Kirrot felt very different when he held her, She looks up scared. "Are they ever going to come back after me?..." She was shivering in his arms.

Kirrot shakes his head, "Not while I'm here" he tells her as he brings her to a tailor. "Names Kirrot...you?"

"Pepa" she tells him as the tailor measured her.

Kirrot nodded.

One Week Later...

Kirrot was sitting outside his home as Pepa walked outside and sat next to him. It was just after dawn and the air was cool and brisk.

"Good morning, Kirrot" she yawns as she stretches her pajama shirt going up with her shoulders.

"Good morning Pepa" he says as he stares off.

"Hey Kirrot?"

"Yes?" Kirrot responds looking at Pepa, who was staring at the ground.

"Want to go on a date?" She blushes a red tint covering her cheeks.

"Why...I would love to" he smiles at her to which she lights up and wraps her slim arms around him, squeezing the life out of him.

"ThankYouThankYouTHANKYOU!" She yells as she runs inside giant house behind them.

Kirrot smiled as he watched her run. He rubs his arm and then gasps slightly.

"I'm getting weaker" he tightens his fist as he stands and waits for her. Pepa bursts out of the house wearing a sweater and tan pants.

Kirrot scoffs smiling as he walks with her hand and hand.

One Year Later...

"Kirrot, how did you get regristations here?" Pepa asks as she looks around at the extremely fancy restaurant known as Vegeta. One of, if not the most exclusive restaurant on Planet Saiyan. Pepa wore a long flowing red dress.

"Well you know me, I have to go all out for m'lady" he growls slightly seductively.

"Wait a minute..." she pieces it together and leans over the table grabbing Kirrot by his tie and pulled him over the table to his side, "Did you do this just to get inside my pants!"