The Origin of Super Saiyan X

Kirrot..That's my name..I wasn't just a ordinary saiyan..for one I was the strongest saiyan in my universe...But I reach a every higher power level than any Gods had before...

Kirrot leans on the wall as he mocked his god of destruction, Nano looks at his young student, " What's so funny boy?, If you actually trained you could beat me." Nano said to the young warrior.

Kirrot mocks him again then sighs." I am wasting my time against a somebody who even dares to challenge me, " Kirrot swipes off any dirt then slowly walks off before he said these words." Gods are useless if they can't beat the mighty Kirrot." Kirrot then walks off

Nano looks at the young, immature saiyan and sighs before letting him leave. Nano's teacher/assistant Vaadko appeared next to him. He was a tall gangly angel with main colors of red and orange.

"He's a troublesome Saiyan isn't he?" He asks as he stares at the walking Kirrot in the distance. He tilts his head slightly as he stares deep into the distant Saiyan.

"Yes...he is, however...I have had a vision...a vision of a being that would surpass the power of even the Grand Priest. A being of pure rage and raw untamed power and no matter what I or any other God of Destruction would do. He would always achieve this strength. The being I saw was a Saiyan and I believe that Kirrot is this Saiyan." Nano monologue as he stares off in the distance with Vaadko.

"I'm sorry Lord Nano. What were you saying?" Vaadko smiles as he looks back to his G.o.D. snapping out of his deep thinking of the young Saiyan walking off.

Nano sighs as he speaks.
"It's nothing" he speaks coldly as he narrows his eyes. Vaadko looks at his G.o.D softly before glancing at his staff. "One day Lord Zen-Oh is going see his power what will you do?"

"Hopefully...survive" Nano states as he turns on his heels before walking off to the gigantic palace behind them. He waves at Vaadko as he yells back, "I'm going to go take a nap keep an eye on Kirrot for me!"

"As you wish Lord Nano!' Vaadko confirms as he taps the ground with his staff once and a blue sphere appears with a walking Kirrot inside of it. Vaadko crosses his arms before seeing what Kirrot could truly become.

Kirrot was currently flying through the Universe back to his home planet, he was going thousands of times faster than the speed of light. As his planet approached him, he accelerated down greatly not wanting to be the reason his own planet is destroyed. As he rested his feet back onto the cool grass of his planet, Planet Saiyan, he breathed a sigh of relief as he closed his eyes and opened them. "Home" he smiles as he stares at the giant city bellow him. The people were usually talking about fighting and jobs. Kirrot chuckles before landing down waving at his fellow people.

Kirrot was naturally a large Saiyan compared to his fellow people he had only met a couple Saiyans who matched his height and even less who surpassed it. He looked at all the different Saiyans working at all their different occupations.. He then sees a elderly Saiyan man carrying a giant box of produce. The man trips and Kirrot rushes into the rescue. He caught the box and the man. Kirrot noticed a few apples in the air he catches them inside the massive box as he sets the man back on his feet.

"Thank you, young man!" The man shakes his hand as he fixes his hair, Kirrot sat down the box and continued walking, but before he could he leave the man grabs his hand and hands him an apple. Kirrot smiles and nods as he walks off eating the apple.