United Power Unleashes: Ikea and Jiren vs The Z Warriors

With the Lost of Travis and Kumi, Jack has gain a new power which will aid him and his ailes for the soul of the universe and Planet.

Jack stares at Travis's body then looks straight towards Ikea.".....You made a great mistake for killing my father." Jack's enegry was exploding with tremendous strength and he screams out." YOU FORGOT ONE THING I AM MY FATHER'S SONNNN!" Jack yells out loud even the gods could heard his echo from the world.

Mirei hears." Someone must had suffer painly..." Mirei looks down sad, Zoly and Grant held on to each other." This must be the true power of a Saiyan's Rage!!" Grant yells.

Ikea starts to shake in horror but smirks." Jiren, Take on those Four i will take on Son Jack." Jiren looks at the four fighters, Jiren stares at Kiko." You have that same glance as your grandfather once had...I will wipe it off for you." Jiren charges at Kiko and the fighters. Gomon charges at Jiren fast but he gets knocked out of the way along with Kiko.

Zoly transform into Legendary Super Saiyan, Grant was already in his form and they both clash with Jiren.

Travis's hand starts to twitch saying that he was still alive but weak at the moment. Jack was behind Ikea." You'll pay for slaughtering all of the lives and children." Jack punches him into a wall, Ikea hold his head." How did he get strong on that matter?!" Ikea was furious.

Kiko and Gomon fuses into Mighty Kikmon and charges at Jiren from behind, Jiren punches Zoly and Grant into a destroyed Capsule Corps, Kikmon dropkicks Jiren onto the ground." We all have a common goal! We all know that he was the one who killed your family and friends!" Jiren was pissed off and blast Kikmon back into Kiko and Gomon.

Jack was dodging every hits that Ikea tries to give him, Ikea was scared now that he had major threat." I can't lose to a mortal being...I am the Devil and carrier from Lord Zen-Oh himself! I WILL END YOUR EXISTENCE!" Ikea yells in rage and charges at Jack.

Jack closes his eyes thinking of his father's love for him." You don't seem to understand...I am Son Jack, My grandfather is Son Goku...My Cousin is Son Gomon...We save the earth many times...If you actually think you will defeat me...Then you so wrong." Jack boosts towards him as well

Gohan and Goten slowly pulls Travis to the kids, Travis stares at Kiki." We will get rid of this monsters...One way or another.." Travis smiles at the kids

Kiki and Golet looks at Travis." We thought you were killed.." Golet told her uncle.

Travis looks at the kids weakly." I was...I guess it was a second chance in life hehe..." Travis passes out.

The Battle between Jack and Ikea has came to a end." Wait we can make a deal...How about I leave the planet alone and tried to make a deal with Zen-Oh!" Ikea begs for his life.

Jack looks in the sky and growls, His aura went back to normal." Get out of here..Never return again unless you are here for your daughters...Other then that you come back....You will see youself under a grave." Jack told him.

Ikea nods slowly then stands up, Ikea vanishes from earth. Jiren looks back from Ikea." Where did that Bastard go!" Jiren was furious, He knew trust was nothing only Strength is Absolute.

Jack looks at the warrior from Universe 11." He has vanished from our planet, He must had went back to his world.." Jack trails off away from his team and kneels down to Travis." Please forgive me father...I was weak."