Fusion Reborn: Enter The Mighty Gokomon!

Gomon has finally gain his Attitude back after Kiko's Prep Talk...The Two Young Saiyans has fused into the Mighty Gokomon!

Gokomon looks at Kain, Kain chuckles at Gokomon." You finally decide to fuse huh...But it won't matter when it comes a God.." Kain had his hands out smiling at the sky.

Jack went Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken looking at Kain while standing next to Travis, Gokomon grins at him and charges at him.

Kain boosts towards Gokomon and they punches fist connecting a shockwave, Yamato slams down Kain hard.

Ryku transform into Super Saiyan and charges at Kain, Gokomon turns around and boosts Ryku towards him.

The Young Saiyan was about to punch him till Kain throws Ryku into a car." Come on..." Ryku sighs in pain.

The Realm of Gods

Whis watches him." Kiko shouldn't be helping...Zeno could demote him for defending earth not Destroying other planets but Fusion is a powerful technique...Let's hope they can defeat Kain once and for all or everything will be destroyed for now." Whis told everyone.

Nia held her stomach in fear for Kiko, Kaori stares at Nia sadly." Don't worry Bai and Kiko will be fine..After all they are both are from a Royal Family." Kaori held her hand, Nota kneels down next to Kaori and Nia holding their hands.

Lika walks slowly around watching the fight from the distance." Kiko, Trunks...Please be safe.." Lika stops walking and stares at the sky.

Coco cries in fear she tried to stay strong but Gohis was injuried and on the ground, Baby Gohis sobs as well for Jack.

Earth

Bai flew with Dende looking for the Dragon Balls." You find any Dragon Balls?" Bai asks Dende, He shock his head flew down in the Jungle as he saw a Orange Ball trapped in a vine.

Dende walks towards it then a blue tiger pounces on him, Tiger growls then sniffs him getting off.

Bai grabs the Dragon Ball and jumps down looking at Dende tilting his head, Dende stood up dusting himself." I found your Blue Tiger." Dende points at King. He and King were close friends ever since he was a little cub.

Bai ran to King with tears hugging his old best friend." I missed you King.." Bai rubs King head smiling at him, Tiger licks his face.

Bai had the few dragon balls and nods at Dende, The Guardian has summon Shenron as The Dragon has rosen in the air.

Shenron looks down then he smirks." Lord Dende what is your wish.." Shenron waits for Dende, Dende smiles at Shenron.

North City Ruins

Gohis slowly stood up looking at the three warriors standing towards the Dark Kai, He was ashamed that he couldn't take on himself." These warriors...I can't believe that these warriors.." Gohis was happy that Kain was getting defeated.

Kain growls and yells in rage." I will make you pay! Damn apes!!" Kain roars out loud making a huge mega bomb and threw it down at the Saiyans.