The Finale: Kain vs Bai, The New God of Creation

The Defeat of The Z-Warriors by the hands of Kain. Bai has step in the battle to save his family and friends.

Kain laughs at Bai loudly, Bai got in his stance." Why are you laughing at me." Bai looks at Kain, Kain walks back and forth staring at Bai." They sent you to challenge me? I took down the most powerful warriors in my days..But you wow, They must had downgrade a lo-" Bai punches him into many buildings then waits for him to rebound.

Kain flew fast towards him once again thinking to himself, Bai closes his eyes." Don't worry...I will end this once and for all." Kain got in his stance about to strike Bai.

Gohis, Mia and Jin were amazed by  Bai's Power." How is he this powerful? He was very weak when we first saw him." Gohis was confused at such a power boost that Bai has gained.

"Whoop his ass Bai! Do it for Kaori and The Kids." The Z Warriors yells at Bai, Kain charges a death beam at Bai.

Bai got in his stance transforming into Super Saiyan 2 then his aura starts to change blueish." The Mark has grown even worse." Bai thought to himself

Kain charges at Bai again but he jumps over him and kicks him down on the ground crossing his arms

Bai looks at him then grabs Gohis's broken sword." Don't worry...Your future will stay safe..I promise u." Bai repairs the sword with his powers, Gohis was shocked at the power.

Kiko was shocked soon as he realizes Bai's power."  So...This is my other equal...God of Creation..Guess Zen-oh must had listen on my vote hmph." Kiko smirks

Realm of Gods

Whis was amazed." This is awesome! Bai has become a new God of Creation.." Whis laughs.

Kaori eyes widened then shock her head." He can't be...He has trained for that type of Power.." Kaori told Whis

Whis chuckles then show Kaori a Image of Zen-oh." He choose who become the God of Creation...He must had been born to become this warrior." Whis nods at Kaori.

Nia was shocked at Kaori and Nota, Kaori was angry then she fells on her knees." ....Whis who would be the one  person that votes for the God of Creation be..." Kaori powers up into Super Saiyan 1.

Nia sighs then nods at Whis, The Angel looks at Kaori." The One who has a say none other than Lord Kiko himself. I wouldn't do that what i think you gonna do." Whis knows her motives.

Kaori growls in rage then punches the ground." MY HUSBAND WILL NOT BECOME THAT GOD OF CREATION JUST BECAUSE THAT DAMN BITCH SO YOU BETTER TELL HIS ASS TO CHANGE HIS MIND OR ELSE HE WILL BE DESTROYING ME!" Kaori yells in anger.

Coco held Baby Gohis from Kaori, Nia told Kaori to calm down which she did." I am sorry but i can't just let my husband get hurt...It's scares me...Just like he did when he was young." Kaori looks down.

Mirei looks at Kaori and scoffs at her."  Be lucky that your husband is granted a great power Zen-oh himself, Nia understand her fiance's decision as a warrior why can't you?"

5 Years Ago

Kaori was fighting against Saori, Her Ex-Girlfriend and Nia's older sister. Nia didn't know what to do fight or just stand aside while her older sister get beat by Kaori again.