Enter Zane Rekor: The Lone God

5 Years has passed since The Battle of Dreyden, Someone known as Zane Rekor wanted to challenge the greatest crew ever, The Z Warriors

Zane crosses his arms then looks around at the rest Z Warriors." This gonna be great!" Zane transform into a Super Saiyan 1

Azrael and Ryku stood aside each other than charges at the young cocky god

Benko and Golen, Likkon and Jalissa were confused on what to do, Azrael told them to stay on guard

The Kids did what he asked without a question, Zane sense deity level inside of Likkon and Jalissa, Benko." So you guys must be the children of Gods..This should be fun!" Zane slams his feet down and got in his stance

Azrael and Ryku both charges at Zane, He yawns allowing them to kept on attack chuckling." When I meant a challenge. I actually meant a damn challenge!" Zane grabs Azrael punching him into a boulder, The Young god spin kicks him down and kicks Ryku in the face.

Zane sense Geta from behind, Geta glares at the powerful Saiyan and threw a punch at him but he read his movement and swipe kicks the brute saiyans judo throwing him down hard on the ground." You guys aren't very skillfully." Zane yawns loudly.

Gohan lands down but realize he couldn't sense his power level, Zane than turns to Gohan powering up highly grining charging at the powerful Saiyan throwing a punch at him.

Gohan blocks the mighty god punch which also made him stumble back a little and both began to clash around the place

Mirei watches from the distance than flew down crossing her arms." After the nerd fights I'll take my chance against this wannabe god." Her eyes glance purple entering full power.

Gohan swings at Zane only for him to swift under kneeing hella hard in the stomach releasing a smirk." I heard tales of your family...as if you are one of the greatest." He kicks him down onto a boulder.

Mirei full out show her powers smirking at him, Zane lands down looking over at the goddess of Destruction." So you must be the baby sister of that lazy cat Beerus, He was quite annoying never saw the new god of destruction...I heard that he bloodthirsty but I guess we'll have to find out ourselves ah?" Mirei punches him on the face but he slowly turns while her fist was still on his face.

She throws a punch again on his gut which mad him angry, Zane roars loudly pushing her back near the kids." He is very powerful!" Mirei places a dome in front of the kids.

Zane stops looking over at the group before smirking walking slowly, Benkog got in his stance instantly getting ready to fight

Zane cracks his neck jumping up and down deforming into his super saiyan form and charges up

Mirei began to guard the kids, Likkon slowly backs up holding Jalissa." Mom...I don't think you can even beat him." He said calmly.

"I know, But if I have to protect you kids...I'll sure as hell shall keep you safe." She said as she began to charge up fastly

Zane grins as he boost towards her as she charges at him as both began to clash around the world, Azrael held his chest gritting his teeth." Damn it...Why is a god from universe 19 even doing here?" Azrael slams his hand down hard.

Relam of Gods

A Ki Blast was slammed onto the ground which was from Kiko, Yamato and Jack, The three was training as usual." Come on, That Ultra Instinct isn't gonna kick in?" Yamato slams his feet down transform into Super Soldrian and charges at the two.

Kiko instantly transform into Super Zion mode before boosting fast at Jack, Jack swing his legs around knocking the two down

Kirrot watches them crossing his arms looking closely at him yawning mostly watching Kiko movement's." The kid is getting sloppy with his movements." He said before pulling his noodles slurping it.

Kiko than slams his hand onto the ground as he kicks Jack up onto the air smirking than He was slammed down by Yamato.

Jack finally actives Ultra Instinct once again and charges at Yamato which they both began to clash around the place, Kiko gets up fast and boosts forward at the two before all of them had a three way clash." Kiko, Yamato how about we take it up a nutch?!" Jack grins before roars shaking the place

Kiko grins as he transform into Super Saiyan God of Destruction while Yamato transform into his Path of Destruction after they went into their forms all of them threw a punch untill Kirrot caught them before hand." As much as that would be awesome...I can't allow you to do that." Kirrot said.

Kiko lands down with the three, Yamato wipes his face off with a towel nodding at Jack and Yamato.

Kirrot looks over at The Trio, They all look back at him." I wanna say congrats for defeating your father awhile ago ..I know it must had been hard for you to do that..." Kirrot looks down.

Yamato scoffs than drinks the water glaring at him wiping his face off." I don't need pity from you. I had to do what I had to do." He said before sensing a powerful level.

Kirrot crossss his arms realizing chuckling knowing who it was, Kiko grits his teeth." He taking down our entire team...He must be that strong."

Jack looks down crossing his arms knowing that their Zenkai boost would kick in for them all, Yamato closes his eyes finally realizing that Mirei is the one who is fighting him now." Come on Mirei..Please stay strong."

Earth

Benko and all of the kids were home since Azrael had took them all home, Zane claps loudly whisptering as well." This is what I wanted! A real battle with the former sister of the former God of Destruction!" Mirei held her side slowly standing up after falling down.

Gohan caught her before she fell down, Mirei winces in pain since she was badly defeated by the god

Zane shrugs before walking back and forth." You guys are done.." Zane smirks at the Z-Warriors.

End of Chapter.