Jack vs Yamato: A Second Legendary Battle

The Battle End with a Tie, Kiko was knocked out by Yamato, Jack arrives at the scene finding out that Yamato has taken down Kiko and wants to fight him for that.

Yamato stares at Jack, Jack transform into Super Saiyan growling at him." Your gonna pay for what you done to Kiko!" Jack charges at Yamato.

Yamato slowly moves out of the way then growls, Jack fell down on the ground then growls." I will make you suffer!" Jack made rapid attacks at Yamato.

Yamato jumps over then he cracks Jack back into a boulder only finding it was a afterimage and the real Jack knocks him out on the ground.

Yamato rubs his head standing up looking at Jack realizes he might have to go harder against Jack which he transform into Soldrian Mode charging at Jack

Jack and Yamato grabs each other's hand while the Ki was rising higher then before, Yamato sense a familiar presence but it faint." Jack, Who is back." Yamato tries to push him down

Jack pushes him back as he kept punching him in the kidney shot which made spit out blood, Yamato couldn't breathe then slams down Jack

A feeling inside of Yamato didn't feel right it feel like something inside of him was about to go upside down, Jack transform into Demonic Super Saiyan while he insanely laughs out of control then charges at him

Yamato roars towards Jack then both made a thunderous smash towards each other, Jack stops then realizes the power level as well." We have to stop..." Jack looks around for The Enegry.

"Yamato...You have grown..." A voice had said to Yamato, The Prince turns around as he gotten spooked once he saw who it was. Dreyden has returned from the dead.

Jack backs up then gets his stance, Dreyden looks at Kiko then Jack." You took down The God of Destruction huh Son." Jack charges towards Dreyden as Yamato does the same.

Dreyden closes his eyes then mutters the words." Almighty push." Dreyden grins as a bunch of air pulls them near him just so he can push them away. Jack pounces behind him and lands a punch on Dreyden's cheek." All that just for a drop of blood...." Dreyden chuckles then grabs Jack threw him over towards Yamato.

Yamato caught Jack then both charges into their strongest form once again, Dreyden blasts them with his strongest attack back into boulders.

Jack and Yamato lands next to Kiko, Yamato closes his eyes then sighs waiting for the right moment to do what he has to do. Jack tries to hold up against Dreyden but he was too powerful for him to handle.

Yamato smiles for the first time in a while, Jack's shirt was messed up with his body scars." This is b-bad...Yamato...I am sorry for what i am about to to do your father." Jack's body aura starts to turn sliver as he stood up awaking Ultra Instinct once again.

Dreyden turns around then sees Jack in his Ultra Instinct form, Jack glares down at Dreyden as he charges at him with Massive speed.

Dreyden moves at will but Jack tries to swing him with his fast pace then Yamato joins the fight till Dreyden grabs Jack and Yamato's neck then laughs." You have my respect Son Jack...When I kill most of the people of the world..I hope they remember you." Dreyden places his hand on Jack's face