Chapter Eleven

I smiled. "So are we going to have dinner now, or?" I was really hungry for dinner and it was 9 PM, which to me was pretty late for dinner.

"Yeah, we're going to this fancy restaurant. My mom already made reservations. I'm not going to change or anything.." He looked up and down at me and smiled. "But you look good."

All I was wearing was navy blue skinny jeans and a pink tank. I blushed.

"Thanks." We all got back outside, stopped with the obvious flashing lights of idiots.

I sighed and Justin could tell I was upset. "Don't worry, I try to pretend they're not there."

I was about to say, 'How is that possible?' but I didn't. We got into the car and I rested against him as I put my head on his shoulder. 10 minutes later, I felt someone lightly tapping on my shoulder. It was Justin. "Shawty, we have to get out now."

I groaned but he pulled out his hand for me to take so I took it lightly and he let me out. The idiots were out there again, probably wondering what we we're going to do. I heard them shouting things like "Yo JB, is she your girlfriend?" and "Nice choice, man." and they even tried talking to me, "How you doing, young lady?" and "What's your name, gorgeous?" I felt literally disgusted. Thankfully, Kenny, his bodyguard was there to well protect us. We got in the resturant safely and for some reason, as we went in, I smiled. I remembered the time me and Justin went to the restaurant, for our first date.

Some of Justin's family were already there. I was shocked when I saw his dad and step-mom and even their little kids, Jazmyn and Jaxon. Justin and I were holding hands and Pattie was right behind us. I smiled at them but instantly, I felt nervous. I've never met them in real life and I felt scared, that they wouldn't like me. Justin instantly let my hand go and hugged them and Pattie just said a hello to them. I knew Justin didn't have his dad much when he grew up but I smiled when I saw them hug. I'm glad they got closer as he grew up. He also was comfortable with his step mom and I knew he loves his step siblings. Jazmyn kept staring at me and all I could do was smile.

Justin went back over to me and I heard him speak up. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Allison." I instantly smiled when he said girlfriend.

Justin's dad smiled and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Allison."

I slowly put my hand out and shook it. "You too... but, uhm, you can call me Alli."

I turned to his step-mom. She smiled as she looked up from Jaxon. Jazmyn kept staring at me sitting in her chair. I walked up to her and started talking in my baby voice. "Well hello there, what's your name?"

She laughed, "I'm Jazmyn!" She gave me a hug and I thought it was the most adorable thing ever. Maybe having a baby wouldn't be so bad... I quickly shook the thought away. I am not thinking that.

I stood up and walked over to Justin who put his arm around me. I leaned over and spoke quietly into his ear, "Boyfriend..."

He looked at me and smiled. I guess that was his was of saying 'You are officially my girlfriend now'. But I guess I figured that out after last night.

"Let's all sit down and order," Pattie smiled and sat in the nearest chair. Justin sat next to her and I sat inbetween him and Jazmyn.

It was a little awkward at first, eating dinner with Justin's family. They would all freely talk and laugh and have a wonderful time, I didn't want to just charge right in and start talking with them. I mainly sat and ate, smiling at Justin when he looked over at me.

"Alli, what do you like to do?"

My head shot up from the plate and I stared at Justin's dad. I was suddenly speechless. "Uhm... I... I like photography."