Chapter Twenty-Five

"Tell me what's wrong." He had asked.

"Everything. Why is my life so terrible?"

"It isn't." He wiped the tears away with his thumb. "Tell me what happened on the phone."

"Lea." I said and then broke down even more. "On the phone..she said Caitlin was saying that I WANTED to kiss Chaz but I didn't, I swear!"

"Caitlin said that?"

"Well no Chaz was telling all of his friends and she was there so she was blabbing it to Ryan and he told her."

"Chaz said that? But he told me it was all stupid and to forget it..why would he bring it up again?"

I shook my head violently. "I don't know!" I sighed. "Remember when I was scared to meet your friends? That they would hate me? Well I should've just not hung out with them. Then Caitlin wouldn't hate me and I bet everyone else does too."

"Why would they hate you, baby?" He put his arms around my waist and looked me in the eyes. "They don't hate you."

"They probably all think I'm a slut, like what Lea called me."

He looked shocked. "She called you a slut?"

I nodded, no words left for me to say.

"Ugh, I thought you two were best friends?"

"I'm not sure anymore." I sighed, my tears pouring down.

"Alli.." He hugged me tightly and kissed the tears that fell. "Maybe you should go talk to her, tell her the truth."

"I can't, she hates me!"

"She does not hate you, she was probably just upset."

"She shouldn't be, what me and him did at that club was nothing and everyone had to make it a big deal. Caitlin probably told Taylor and Taylor probably told all of her friends andwhen I go back to school-"

He cut me off with a kiss. "Stop worrying yourself. Do you want me to go with you?"

"Can you?" He nodded and I felt some-what better.

~x~

We walked up to her house and my heart was pounding out of my chest, I knew Justin could feel it. Our hands interwined and he knocked on her front door. No answer. You've got to be kidding me.

He knocked again and before we could wait any longer, the door opened and there stood her mom. "Oh, hi Allison. Hi, you're Justin Bieber!"

"Is Lea home?"

Before she could reply, I spotted Lea walked towards us. "Who is it mom? Oh, it's you, and you, the last people I wanna see."

"Lea, we need to talk."

Her mom walked away and Lea closed the door behind her. "What do you wanna talk about, how much of a bitch I am?"

"No, not that. Well okay, something like that. Listen, what you 'heard' from Ryan wasn't true. I didn't wanna kiss Chaz at that party. I regret it everyday but Chaz called Justin and told him all about it and how it was all stupid and to forget it because he likes me as a friend and his best friend's girlfriend. I don't like Chaz and I didn't mean for it to happen. Sure, I shouldn't of got drunk and kiss him, but I really regret it but Justin believes me that he was the one giving me the drinks and that I don't like him like that. Lea, I'm not a slut, okay? I love Justin, only him, and I won't do it again so stop believing lies."

"But Chaz-"

"Chaz probably didn't say that. Where did you hear this from?" Justin asked her.

"Ryan said Caitlin was talking about it."

I laughed for some reason. "It's all in the sentence. Lea, you know Caitlin is a bitch, remember all that stuff I told you about? Yeah, she's probably making it up to break me and Justin apart."

Lea looked confused. "Why would she do that?"

"Because she wants me back." Me and her looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean, she wants you back?"

Justin frowned. "You can't tell already? She's trying to break us up because she's not over me. She sends me these texts that are all mushy and everything and she posts obvious things on twitter and all of my fans think we're dating."

All I heard was sends me these texts that are all mushy. She texts him? He never told me? "Wait, she texts you?"

He didn't reply he just nodded and shrugged. Lea looked at us confused. "Well I don't want a fight so I guess I'll just go.."

"Wait." I stopped her. "Are we friends again?"

"What do you think?" She said expression-less, making me not know what to think. "Friends?" I asked with a smile.

I was almost too relieved when she smiled back. "Best friends."

We hugged so tight I couldn't breath. "Can't..breathe." She laughed and turned to Justin.

"Sorry for all the drama being caused, I just stated what I heard..I believe Ryan, you know?"

"Yeah, you two are cute together." Justin said with a laugh. She instantly blushed. "You think so?"

"Totally, he texted me saying he likes a girl that we know but he was too afraid to say. He's never shy around stuff like this so maybe he really likes you."

She blushed even more and I was happy for her. She liked him, he probably likes her, they should go for it. Lea never had many boyfriends in the past, like me, so she doesn't have much experience but her and Ryan would be perfect. She is way more gorgeous than me, I always wondered why she never had a boyfriend. She had crushes but they ended up liking other girls. I always thought that if Lea went to the concert instead of Kayla, what if he put the note in her purse not mine? I blocked the thoughts out, glad to be in the moment now but I was still worried about the whole Caitlin thing..

"So do you all wanna do something? Like go somewhere?"

Lea smiled and Justin nodded. "Yeah..there's a carnival around here..you all wanna go?"

I instantly looked at Justin knowing he probably can't, with all those people..they would know who he is and he has no body guard around..

"I'm not sure, they'd find out Justin-"

He cut me off. "No, let's go."