Chapter Thirty-Two

The rest of the day was boring. Lea thankfully didn't think of anything when I came out of the shower.I was still dazed about what happened and Justin always gave me one of those smiles like he was happy with me and it made me really happy but part of me wasn't happy. I still felt like things were only going to get more complicated and I didn't like it.

We all were watching a movie when Lea's phone vibrated. She read the text and looked up at me and Justin, confusion written on her face. "Ryan just texted me."

"Really?" Justin asked. "What did he say?"

"He said he wants me to come outside, I guess he wants to talk."

"Should we come with?" He asked.

She shook her head. "He said alone, I guess."

She gave us a half smile and walked out, leaving me and Justin confused.

"I hope things will be okay, drama is the last thing we need right now."

"Yeah." He snuggled up closer to me and kissed me on the lips. "I love you, do you know that?"

"No I didn't, that's nice to hear." I teased.

"Oh like I don't tell you enough already?"

"Nope." I said, playing along with this.

"I tell you every second, babe." He had a pout on his face and he was the most adorable person in the whole world.

"I know, I'm teasing you. I love you more."

"Not possible." He said with a laugh. "You know I love you way much more."

"You do not, I love you more than you love me, enough said."

And that's when he began to tickle me. He got on top of me and tickled my sides and I was laughing like crazy. "Stop! Justin, stop!"

"Not until you confess I love you more!" He demanded.

He still tickled me and I gave in. "Fine, you love me more!"

He stopped and smiled wide. "I always win." He kissed me on the cheek and got off of me.

"You're mean." I said with a pout.

"Nope but stop it, your killing me with your adorable face."

I shook my head. "Nope, it's not adorable, your pout is..adorkable."

"Ador-what?"

"Adorkable." I repeated.

"You are totally the mean one."

I didn't reply. He moved closer to me, our faces inched closer and our lips touched, the electricity between us, feeling like the first time. Our lips moved together at perfect motion and he pressed against mine harder and I moaned in the kiss.

I felt him jump and move away from me, hearing a slam of a door. We automatically looked at the door and we saw Lea and Ryan?

I fixed my hair and Justin smiled at them. "Hey guys.."

"Um, I'm sorry about earlier Allison, it was all a misunderstanding. Sara is my ex-girlfriend and she still thinks were dating. I really don't like her and I wouldn't hurt Lea like that."

I sighed, not really believing him but I didn't care. It wasn't my relationship. "Well as long as you keep her happy, I'm okay with that."

"Of course." He kissed her on the lips and Lea really looked happy. As long as she was, that's all that mattered.
~x~