Chapter 26

Okay so.. this Chapter going to be hella interesting 😎. Also I got this new book that going to be fire asf so... read that shit ! 🤙🏾😛. Also I just realized the picture deleted in the last chapter so... I'll just do a whole charter change !

Dontae POV

I was at the trap smoking a blunt . I started back fucking with Naya , she got a hold on me for real. I was at the trap alone because it was about 2:00 a.m . 

I heard a loud bang outside . I got up , with the blunt in my hand . I opened the trap door and looked around and weed filled my nose . I seen it was a party across the street . I felt a gun up the my neck .

'' Don't say shit ''

??? POV

Let's find out who really can fuck with who in this bitch . I don't go after nobody but I do have fucking feelings too . But nobody gives a flying fuck about my dumbass. Hopefully they all get what the fucking deserve. Haha I hope these stupid bitches have fun !

Lilly POV

I was just finding out I had a brother from my mom . I wanted to call Deon and tell him quick ! But he wasn't answering the phone .

If y'all wondering Deons my nigga of course . He makes money of course .

Naya POV

At the moment a bitch was shook . I had a pregnancy test in my hand . I looked at the lines and seen that  it was positive.

Who was the daddy Dontae Or Deon ?