Chapter 19

Dontae POV

Today was the day I was meeting up with Naya about the baby. I had a text and everything and the baby is 99.9% mine. I didn't have a problem having a baby and it was a girl. I feel like I should have full custody of her because Naya didn't even know who the baby daddy is. Ever since Deon got fired from the trap he been tryna get revenge on me ever since that happened. Like it's not my fault that she's a thot my nigga.

But let's see how this meeting or whatever goes and I'm bringing Jade since she's like a sister to me, and just in case anything pops off.

Aliyah POV

I'm back bitches and I'm better then ever. I'm here to get my baby back from Lynn. LJ is mine he came out of my Virginia. I'm so serious about this to. Today was the day his ass was going to court.

I walked in the court room in my all black pants suit. Which I loved because I never really went to court so, here we go. (I don't really know how to do these thing so I'm just going to put there argument and statements in one paragraph for each person)‼️

Aliyah~ I feel like I should have my son back because I miss him and I haven't seen him in 5 years and know he's 8 years old. I want to tack care of him and have full custody of him. Meaning no visits on the weekend and Lynn has to pay child support every month for $550.

Lynn~ Why should she keep him when she abandon him at the age of fucking 3. I've took care of my soon his whole life and she hasn't even seen him. Also I don't even have full custody he just stay with me because YOUR A FUCKING DEAD-BET MOTHER YOU BITCH. I can't believe you would come in here after all I've done for him wow.

LJ has started to walk towards his dad, LJ even had tears in his eye and the verge to cry. I can't believe the name he just called me and the words he used. LJ wrapped his arms around Lynn's legs since Lynn was so tall. Lynn picked LJ up and LJ stared crying in his chest. I walked over there and hugged both of them super duper tight.

Lynn~ Now lets be a family again

Khalil POV

( He was Jade's ex he's in the 2nd or 3rd Chapter somewhere around there). I'm the one who set Jade hat shop one fire y'all probably like me but me and someone is working together and all of them are going down one way or another.