Chapter 11

1 Year Later

Things have changed ever since last year. Aliyah is know living in Kansas. Everybody moved out to we're Jade lives. Adam name is know Lynn Jr.. Lynn changed it because he wanted to have a Jr.. Naya is pregnant, but Naya was cheating on Dontae. Jade has been okay I guess but her Hat Company is going down but who is doing this.

Dontae POV

I was at the trap chilling and counting money. Things were ringing okay I guess. Things were also changing. I've been very suspicious of everything. I was in the living room/ smoking room.

Deon: Bruh my girl pregnant

Tee: Fr when we gone meet sis

Dontae: Yeah nigga we never even seen her

Deon: Well we're having a dinner tonight at my house. I don't care who you bring just show up. It's at 9:00 dress up too

Tee & Dontae: Bet it up

Deon and Tee and me keep talking about random shot and stuff till like 5:00

Dontae got up so he could go home and take a nap and shower then get ready. Naya was out of town for some fashion design stuff with this contract.

Lynn POV
I was at work while LJ (Lynn Jr) was at daycare. He's know 1 years old and acts just like me. He always wants something like boy if you don't sit you little as down. I was at a meeting with a corporation. There where problems with the pipes and I didn't need that problem right.

We have started getting more and more people everyday. This is a huge office and we didn't need anything to go wrong at the moment. Things were going smooth like I wanted it too.

*hours later*

Dontae POV

I was in my suit and sitting down at the dinner table with the rest of everybody. Deontae and his lady came down looking fly asf. They sat down and he started talking

Deontae: I would like to thank everyone from coming. And this is my beautiful girlfriend Naya. She my everything Naya can you please stand up.

I looked closely and it was my Naya the Naya I loved this is what me and her are supposed to be doing to get her and I thought I was in love. We locked eyes and it looked like she seen a ghost. I cut my eyes at her.

I didn't want to ruin anything so I kept quiet. I don't have time for that bull today. I took a picture.

Dontae: Where's the bathroom

Deontae: Down The y'all to the right

I walked to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. That's when Naya came in.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed sorry it took my forever but I need to get some votes or this book is going to be on hold for like 3 months or until next year. Yes I'm petty and will do some shit like that

But I love y'all and that's all bye