Chapter 7

215 words will be in this chapter

??? POV

I'm starting to think he doesn't like. Me I'm starting to hate my self. I am I not pretty for him. Maybe I should dress in more style. Or I should just kill the bitch that's he's with. I hope both of them rots in hell and sucks a dick. I have been watching him forever and still haven't got him. This motherfucker is going g to get his ass beat. So Know things are going to change and ass are going to get beat. First thing is get his attention. Let the games begin.

Lynn POV

I was at work just chilling bored as hell. This past days I've been lonely and shit. It's like Aliyah just stop talking to Aliyah just stop talking to me like what the fuck is wrong with you. Ever since Jade moved she's been different and I don't know how. And I need to find out quick.

It's low-key tough without Aliyah. I order takeout. Since I can't cook. I be she her and Dontae on snap and Instagram and social media together. I need to talk to Dontae about what's going on. With Aliyah and all this bull shit. I just really need her and I love her with all my heart. That's The One Thing I Can Call Mine

-------------------

Excuse any mistakes

Sowrrry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy. Also I'm out of school but my grandad is making me go to a camp but he lives in South Carolina and I live in Michigan. But it's whatever because my friends are here with me. But hopefully you enjoyed I'm going to be adding a lot of people to the book. Also I will be showing y'all all Characters next instead of a Chapter.