Chapter 23.

I gotta new book out, go check it out '' Criminal 🤫''. First chapter already out❕🗣

Dontae POV

I was at the trap with my head fucked up I had a bottle of Hennessy and Patron, with a lit blunt. Today was just all fucked up. To everyone it was crazy. Jade was getting bored with watching Naya. But I don't give a fuck. Me and Jade so close which means my problems it hers. I wanted Naya to die too.

Which meant nobody would know anything else, which is I good thing in my book! I knew no matter what Jade would have my back, so I know she was down.

Aliyah POV

Ever since the Lynn thing happened, everybody stopped fucking with me. Which was crazy because everybody thought I had something to do with it. But that was my everything and the father of my child. Why would I want him dead? Out of all the people in the world.

The shit I go threw is crazy. But all I know is I can't let go so quick. L.J was going a little crazy and I couldn't  handle him with out Lynn. Lynn was the only one who could really control him. But let's prey that everything and everybody is okay.

Kesha POV

Hi I'm Kesha White. I'm light skin I'm about 5'5 and I'm 21. Yep I can drink thank god. But I'm a Doctor. I'm actually working on a patient Lynn. His girlfriend don't even come to see him.

Only these man (Dontae) and this girl (Jade) . They stop by and just talk to him for a while and leave. I mean to be his friend that's a pretty good thing to do.