The new student was a b*tch

Elsa Pov's

I was walking with Darron right now..Then he stared at me and I looked at him in confusetion."What are you looking at?"I asked pretending doesnt know."Uhmm..staring at the flower behind you.."he said but blushing.Seriously BLUSHING?!?!"Well it seem I've been closed to my class...well bye Darron.."I said and went inside my class.He waved at me and smiled warmly..but I felt something weird about him...it just like he was not good enough for me..well just wondering..I sighrd and sit at the back of class.Many boys staring at me and I just ignored it."Hello there short"a voice said then chuckled.I turn around and saw Jack sitting next to me."Jerk"I said and crossed my arm."You looked cute when you do that"he said and flashed me a grinned,I just rolled my eye and ignored him then I could hear he was frowning but I just dont mind it."Hey Jack,Tommorow will come a new girlstudent..and I hope you didnt fall for her kay??"a flirty voice came of nowhere."I will not,cuz I already have one.."he said awkwardly."Owh yah...and I hope it's me not that slut beside you Jackie"the girl said and anggered bubble inside of me.Before I could say anything Jack cut me off."EXCUSE ME!! a SLUT?! well she is not a slut okay?!beside she never tried to flirt with me too!!and I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WAS A SLUT!!SO GET OFF BEFORE I RIPP YOU INTO PIECES!!!"he said and stood up from his chair.I can see the fire in his eye.Wow he just cover me now..The girl just rolled her eye and glared at me,well I gladly return it to her then she walked back to her sit.Jack sit down back and looked at me while I just raised my eyebrow."Thank you,cuz covering me..no one did that except my family.."I said and smiled at him.He just shrugged and scratched at the back of his neck."well it's not your fault anyway..And Im glad I did that for you..it's really made me angry when someone called my friend in a bad words"he said and sighed.I just patted his shoulder and he smiled at me."Do you know who was the new student is??"I asked and he shooked his head.Well..If no one knows..why dont we just wait for the teacher to tell us.Then the teacher came."Good morning everyone!"she said and we all nodded to response."Well..tommorow we will have a new student and it was a girl..she came from JYC school and her name is Britney Fatrankster"she said and my eyes grew wider..did she mean Britney that bitch..

~~Flashback~~

"Hey!little bookworm!What are you doing?!" Britney asked and her gang lauged along with her.I just raised my eyebrow and looked away from my book."Dont you see Im reading my book?!"I said raising my voice a bit.Everyone gasped and shut their mouth up.Britney glared at me and walked towards me."You!Dont you dare to raise your voice at me!"She said and fire form in her eye.Uhh..I gonna die this time.."I dont care!You are not even my parents so why would I obey all you want me to do?!'I said shouting at her."You Elsa Roberts!You are daring me!You still dont know who am I?!"she said grabbing my collar."Ofcourse I know you!You are the most worse people ever in this world!"I said jerking away my collar.She took something in her pocket and stabbed my stomach..then I heard her friend gasped and ran away.I fell to the floor and all I could see was Britney.I could see her eyes were on fear."Britney..whay do I do?Until you did this to me??"I said then everything blacked out..

~~End of the flashback~~

I still scared of that incident..."Elsa!"I turned around and looked at Jack who was staring at me in a worrying face."What?"I asked and raised my eyebrow."Are you okay??"he asked and I nodded."No!You are not"he said still in worrying face."Yes..I am okay..nothing even bothered me"I said but my mind keep on Britney.

Hey guys...woah Elsa has a pain memory!!at JYC school..wanna know what happen next??well they will be-wait what?! Im not telling you guys so bye!"