Jelsa Highsport School

Hi!! Well this is my first time writing my OWN story...so if it wasnt interesting in it just forgive me...

Jackson Overland Frost..Well the most popular guy in his school,many girls wanted to date with him but he didnt like one of them..until he saw Elsa Roberts..he started to have feeling for her.

Elsa Roberts...The most popular girl in her school,many boys wanted to date with her but she will ignored them..better not mess with her because she can punch a boy too..When she saw Jack many girls giving her dirty looked,death glared and some said that she was the first girl who rejected him.

Hiccup HaddockIII..well one of the popular guy too best buddy with Jack..A nerd but hot..many girls too wanted to date him but he just rejected them..when he saw Merida Von Broch he started to fall for her.

Merida Von Broch..A tomboyish girl but she changed her self when she know someone fall for her..Good at achery..active and prankster.

Eugene Flitzebert(Flynn)..One of the popular boy too....he is prankster..he was playboy but he had changed when he meet Rapunzel..he started to court her.

Rapunzel Corona..One of the popular girl too..in her group she was the most girly..she started to be cold because Flynn always flirting and prank at her..

Kristoff Bjorman..One of the popular boy too...Quite naughty...had a girlfriend he break up with her because he fall with Anna Roberts.

Anna Roberts..A popular girl too...A girl who punched a man...She find her self falling for Han Southernial.