I dont trust him

Anna Pov's

I was walking in the hall,suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.I turn around and a guy with brown hair was the one who tapped my shoulder."What?"I asked and he smiled."You new here?"he asked and I nodded."Well Hans Southernial"he said and gave me a hand to me to shook it."Anna Roberts"I said and shooked his hand.He stared at me making me blushed.He smirked and looked around the hall."Do you want to walk around this school?"He asked with a puppy eye.Huh..this guy can be cute too.I just nodded and smiled."Okay!come on!"he said grabbing my hand with him.When we were outside many girls squeling and Hans just ignored them."Sorry about them.."he said and I just shooked my head."It's okay.."I said and smiled brightly at him.

Kristoff Pov's

When I walked around the school many girls squeling at me.I just waved my hand at them.Gah..where is she right now?!Yup I has a girlfriend Adlin.I took my phone out and dialed her number.."Hello,where are you right now?"I asked and contacted my brow."Uh...uh..I-I am... at the staff.."she said and Sighed."Well I'll come there now"I said but she gasped."No need..I can do it by my self.."She said.Is she lying."are you lying at me?"I asked more serious."N-No"She said stuttering."Huh..okay bye.."I said and ended the called.I looked around but the boys.are here yet.So I headed to the hall.Before I open the door,I looked through the window and...there's a beautiful girl...beautiful than Adlin..When I want to walk in Hans tapped het shoulder and he smirked at me.Shit..this guy..I just dont trust him..cause he is a playboy...Huh..should I break up with Adlin?Gah!!!So hard!!

Hi..there it is again..hope you enjoy it..Well Im bussy right now..but I'll see what I can do..

Bye!!!